We could use some help again...

Mi Amigo Stuart... Muchas Gracias... and a BIG THANKS to all who have read this post, and offered assistance... I think the easiest way to work this is to message me or send me a SeaMail with your phone number or feel free to call us (602-324-4963) a couple of days before your trip down here and we can make arrangements...

All of you are making LIFE a lot Happier for many citizens in need here in RP

trade

Hi Mark, we are coming back down Friday with 15 or so kids, we are doing food distribution as well as the house build. This house is different as we are building it with block. It's coming along great, hopefully we can get most of it done by Sunday. We could use the furniture for the family THANKS! Hope to see you and Barb on Saturday.

We will be there Saturday morning to help out... if the kids will have any spare time, I may be able to set up an activity on the water for them...

THANK YOU Bob Oso ... Bob just stopped by and dropped off the walkers, crutches and canes... Barb and I are trully Thankful to all of you who have donated your time, goods and or cash to help our cause... You are all helping make a difference here in Rocky Point... Thank You All....

garyd

I really wasn't too clear on this... but a friend of ours has access to perishable foods like breads, meats and veggies, but is unable to transport them down on a regular basis... if you could help us by bringing a load of food, he would bring the food to you if you are in the Phoenix area... and then we would meet with you down here to collect the items...

Thanks for your attention on this matter... it's a saddening fact that we can obtain food to feed the hungry, but we have a major obstacle to overcome in getting the food down here to them...
Let me know how to contact you so we can help in transporting the food

Bob Oso

THANK YOU Bob Oso ... Bob just stopped by and dropped off the walkers, crutches and canes... Barb and I are trully Thankful to all of you who have donated your time, goods and or cash to help our cause... You are all helping make a difference here in Rocky Point... Thank You All....
No problemo Mark. It was a pleasure to meet you and Barb, and alway nice to put a face with a name. I'll be sure and stay in touch for the next time we are headed down.

Also, When you get a chance would you mind measuring those ralis and let me know what the total length is, just like they are sitting now. Want to make sure our traler will be big enough to get them in one load....thanks.

No problemo Mark. It was a pleasure to meet you and Barb, and alway nice to put a face with a name. I'll be sure and stay in touch for the next time we are headed down.

Also, When you get a chance would you mind measuring those ralis and let me know what the total length is, just like they are sitting now. Want to make sure our traler will be big enough to get them in one load....thanks.
I'll get a measurement to you tomorrow (Wednesday)... Thanks again, and remember I owe you and Mark a drink next time you are down...

Let me know how to contact you so we can help in transporting the food

Sorry I haven't seen this sooner... been busy all day... you can just click on the link that says Send me a SeaMail and send me an email with your phone number and I'll call you or if you would like you can reach me at 602-324-9529 or send me your number in a private message here on the forum...

muchas gracias garyd

Perishable Foods

Hi Guys and Gals... I just wanted to share a few photos of the type of perishable foods that we can have donated to the "Two Fish Ministries Kitchen" if only we can find a ride down for it...

This load was brought down on our monthly bus tour which benifits the Veterans through the generousity of our friend Art Sloane also as part of the admission for the trip the visitors are asked to bring school supplies and or clothing... (once again our living room is full of donations)

check out the food and if you can help by bringing down a load please contact me and we will make arrangements to have the food brought to you in the Phoenix area...

IMG_1280..jpgIMG_1284..jpgIMG_1282..jpgIMG_1281..jpgIMG_1283..jpg

More Food...

More food... the goodies like breads, cakes, cookies and pastries... this will all help to feed the hungry...

agian if you would be able to help bring down a load please contact me... even if you can only bring down a little it will help a lot...

IMG_1290..jpgIMG_1285..jpgIMG_1287..jpgIMG_1289..jpgIMG_1286..jpg

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
I think I am coming down the weekend before Memorial Day. I have an 8 foot utility trailer so I can bring a lot of stuff if I won't have a problem with los aduanas. Let me know......