Weather This Weekend

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Today the Dew point is 84, temp is 94 degrees with a real feel temp of 118, yuk.
Shade, a good breeze and some cold cerveza will help weather through it.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Overcast this morning and a nice breeze. Just finished my coffee watching people walk by on the beach, and pelicans and birds catching fish.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Actually there was a lot of rain. The waves are really curling now, sky is clearing, perfect for surfers. Thanks Tropical storm Lidia!

PintoPoint

Well Known Member
What a great weekend. I was so dreading the heat and humidity. I thought I was just going to drop of my load of building materials and come home. Stayed the whole weekend.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
We said the same thing on Friday afternoon- we'll probably come home early Saturday. The weather all weekend was so beautiful- we stayed until today, when the weather really got warm and humid.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Break out the sweaters because the cool weather is coming, just in time for the weekend. :):):), But it's going to get windy.

ScreenShot_20170913094117.jpg

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
We came down Friday night, and El Grito weather was perfect. The mornings have been almost chilly! I hope this continues

ron

Well Known Member
Yup, almost chilly mornings, hot days, humidity almost gone, and very pleasant evenings. A little windy at times, but beautiful weather. Feels like fall is in the air.