Weather This Weekend

Today the Dew point is 84, temp is 94 degrees with a real feel temp of 118, yuk.
Shade, a good breeze and some cold cerveza will help weather through it.

MIRAMAR

Overcast this morning and a nice breeze. Just finished my coffee watching people walk by on the beach, and pelicans and birds catching fish.

MIRAMAR

Actually there was a lot of rain. The waves are really curling now, sky is clearing, perfect for surfers. Thanks Tropical storm Lidia!

What a great weekend. I was so dreading the heat and humidity. I thought I was just going to drop of my load of building materials and come home. Stayed the whole weekend.

MIRAMAR

We said the same thing on Friday afternoon- we'll probably come home early Saturday. The weather all weekend was so beautiful- we stayed until today, when the weather really got warm and humid.

Break out the sweaters because the cool weather is coming, just in time for the weekend. :):):), But it's going to get windy.

ScreenShot_20170913094117.jpg

MIRAMAR

We came down Friday night, and El Grito weather was perfect. The mornings have been almost chilly! I hope this continues

ron

Yup, almost chilly mornings, hot days, humidity almost gone, and very pleasant evenings. A little windy at times, but beautiful weather. Feels like fall is in the air.