What Is It About This Place?

The Man

Hijacks are good! They the edge off things.....your thoughts, my thought, then there is theirs.......thats the way normal conversation flows........thats good! Ask Russ!
What, me no worry!

jerry

We really need to get going on the electric solar charged Jetskis.... Thank god their are no guns allowed in Mexico as drink gringos would b picking them off at sunset from the chicken coops for sport.
Rejack, I love the ability to work from 5:00 am to about 11:00 am, stop for the day. Launch the Jetski at Cholla bay, ride for a few hours.....wind up in the malecon for drinks and dinner. Enjoyed a full day of activities and spent less than 40 bux including the gas for the Jetski. Come back home in the hood totally relaxed and a new attitude to conquer the small things I have to do around the casa
We really need to get going on the electric solar charged Jetskis.... Thank god there are no guns allowed in Mexico as drunk gringos would be picking off the monkeys on jetskis at sunset from the top floor chicken coops for sport.

ADR

I always feel better physically, well rested, and no hangovers for some reason... Must be the salt air.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
... no hangovers for some reason...
You ain't been drinkin' enough! Hahahaha!!
I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't pretty rough heading out for fishing in the morning a few times! Not so much now that I'm older and the Mirador is Deadsville. But oh, back in the days the Mirador was hoppin'? Oh yeah... what does a dog say? RUFF!!!!!! o_O

ADR

You ain't been drinkin' enough! Hahahaha!!
I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't pretty rough heading out for fishing in the morning a few times! Not so much now that I'm older and the Mirador is Deadsville. But oh, back in the days the Mirador was hoppin'? Oh yeah... what does a dog say? RUFF!!!!!! o_O
I drank my share of tequila Friday, it just seems like you recover faster. Maybe its just that I start drinking again quicker in Penasco.
Yes the Mirador used to be the place to be and now is non-existant. Except the Pink Cadillac's music playing till 4am kept me awake and angry all night..

The Man

I"m getting all confused about " What about this place" its making my head spin...
Not that it does all the time! So I had to go to the Tequila Factory ant buy me a big
Barrel of tequila to deal with this place! Actually will hide it so it ages.......
That aged tequila will rid the micro bots out of my brain, as both end up there!

So what about this place? Must be to good for words for that we keep putting up with stuff like the gov border stuff.....and keep comming back! Funny tho, OB opened up the gates for thousands, (non US ciz) and we go thru hell at the border going north.
Most of us bring nothing, comparded to what they let come across now! Glad I not working for them, my diper days are over with! Its RP time now.

Now, what is our topic again?????? Russ, my friend, help me here! To much barrel tequila! Ha or ja ja!

Kenny.....I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about what you just stated. But it still sucks.
Sorry Melissa..off topic :(. The Man started it :p

mis2810

I don't mind thread hijacks at all. But I don't want to get started talking about immigration. That belongs in Rants and Raves.

playaperro

El Pirata
I don't mind thread hijacks at all. But I don't want to get started talking about immigration. That belongs in Rants and Raves.
When someone fuc's up a tread throwing religion politics and immigration around, it is totally unacceptable, don't matter if you given your buddy 500 likes!

jerry

I think the nice thing about vacationing in Northern Sonora is the warmth of the people.Screwed by their bosses,unions,leaders and police they seem to have a deep well of grace in a bad spot.The number of times I have been helped out with nothing demanded in return is uncounted.

The Man

:):):)Kenny..I am going to get off this imm topic quick, but all those kids are being coached on what to say after they get here! They found the cheat sheets?

Anyway, this place called Rocky Point, getting back to topic, for all topic lovers,
has so much to offer, I really know we all who found the place, are really really lucky!
The people who are to scared to come down, its their loss, my dauther and family for one, their loss.

Now, a plug for 'old Russ! And the Russ Bus... So was my wife. But back in the mid to late '90 when Russ and his wife ran their Rocky Point RV caravan club, they invited my wife and me to join the pack! Lots of thought to bring the RV down, but we did!

Darn old Russ.....changed our life foreger, this place had everything, thats why we all come back and back! And came and crash here........for our own reasons.
Told the boss a few choice words, sold the rentals, now building a house here!

Oh, got to say, the Mexicans we know, don't know, all the workers we came in contack with, seem to be really great people..yes even the ones that want to wash windshields, beg for a few $, which we always keep a pile of change in the car, but
I would do the same if I was in their position. To my Mexican neighbors who always there to help without asking for anything in return, there when we are sick, watch the house when we are up north...come and water the plants...
To sitting just befofe sunset having a beer or margarita over looking the Sea of Cortez,
the fishing, a host of stuff to much to mention......

Thats "What it is about this place"

The Man

Im so ready to go, I bought a sea salt and rain scented candle yesterday at Walgreen.
Ok Teqilatod,,,, I'll play the blaim game game also ...
AZRob started this ha no affence AZROB....

What does Sea salt and Rain candles smell like! That Walgreens had to be in Rocky Point, right?.... Then that can be good to ! I like the beer smelling ones in the house.

Point!,,,,if ya going to say something, say it, and be a man and say it, and don't put blame on someone else!