What time does US Border open

gail

I'm hosting a small college reunion (class of '74) at our house in Cholla in November. We all go home Sunday November 15th but one of the gals needs to be at the airport by 11am. I can't remember what time the border opens in the morning... and is it any different on a Sunday? This seems like its pushing it but apparently this is the only flight out she can get. I'm also a bit uncomfortable driving 6 women to the border in the dark at 5am. http://rockypointtalk.net/images/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

A

azbeachboy

My wife and dog drive down and back all the time, alone. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
The border opens at 6:00 am

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and dog drive down and back all the time, alone. I don't think you have anything to worry about, Six mad women would scare the bathing suit of Kenny! and Kill jerry...
The border opens at 6:00 am
I'll second that....I've done it a couple of times...with a teenage daughter and a dog....you could also leave the night before, hit the border before midnight, and get back to Phoenix/Tucson early morning. The only thing to watch out for driving that stretch at night is the stray animal...I've seen coyotes, cattle and horses walking/crossing the road.

gail

Thanks, it’s a go.... I swear trying to get all these women together on specific days from all over the US is like trying to herd cats...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Thanks, it’s a go.... I swear trying to get all these women together on specific days from all over the US is like trying to herd cats...
I can only imagine!
Us guys are easy:
"Hey, wanna go fishing this weekend?"
"Sure."
"See ya at 1:30 Friday afternoon and we'll head down."
"Sure. See ya then, bye."

I'm also "Class of '74". Was it really that damned long ago??? I feel so old...