Wheelchair Basketball Team for Penasco

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
You can always send anything to my house as well and between Chari, Angela, and I am sure we can get it down to PP easy peasy!

Rollin'... Rollin'... Rollin'... Keep those Rockies Rollin'... Head em up... Move em out...

Rolling-Rockies.jpg

Our Logo... Thanks to Manny Sanchez for cleaning up the original rough draft of this drawing...​

YES... just got done talking with Martin Martinez the head of the OCV and Penasco tourism, he wants to do a fund raiser to help the team and he can get Carona to sponsor it...

Rollin'... Rollin'... Rollin'... Keep those Rockies Rollin'... Head em up... Move em out...

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
Maybe with a event and sponsor like that we could get some of the U of A or ASU or gold medal team players to take a visit down and do a clinic or exhibition game... that would be great for the team and FUN!

Barb and I just purchased a gift for the team... www.RollingRockies.org

It's a start, but we still have a long way to go... Now we've got to build the website...

Oh and the other wheelchair that we purchased with Charmaine Caruso is on it's way, sea the message she left on my facebook page below...

"Mark, Finally got in touch with the guy to get you another wheelchair. I am meeting with him next week Thursday and will bring it with me next weekend down to Rocky Point. Woo Hoo... another basketball wheelchair for the Rolling Rockies"

Three Sport Wheelchairs... $400
Seeing the Rolling Rockies play basketball... Priceless

Thanks again go out to the Rocky Point Times... they have a write up and photos of the Rolling Rockies Wheelchair basketball team... also we will be having a Fund raiser for the team on the 20th of this month... A $100 peso donation will get you beer, tacos and an entry into a raffle for a weekend beachfront condo stay... Fliers will be out today, as soon as I get a copy I'll post it here with more info on the time and location...

View attachment 4642 pssst @seadweller *\o/*
Thank You Greg... Just to let everyone know, the stickers Greg posted will be offered soon as a fund raising item for the team, Thanks to Greg for donating them...

As soon as they arrive I will post a suggested donation amount and all who are interested can get one to show their support for the Rolling Rockies...