• Within the last 6 months

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Within the last year

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • It's been a year, I need to go!

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

Jim

Have not been in the States in over 4 months. (and I'm not hiding from anything) Going to pick up my daughter tomorrow in Why and turn directly around to come home.

Kenny

Have not been in the States in over 4 months. (and I'm not hiding from anything) Going to pick up my daughter tomorrow in Why and turn directly around to come home.
How ya doing Jim? I came buy the hump yesterday, and your partner gave me the skinny.

A

azbeachboy

April 9-18 and three trips in May. One with Inka then a ten day stay and Memorial weekend. It's going to be a great May!

I was on the otherside (stateside) for my 30th class reunion... and I'm thinking about going back for my 35th this September... what's the weather like up there???

P

Penasco Pirate

Was supposed to be there last weekend... got the damn job thing though. Hope for 2 trips soon, Memorial day and Circus Mexicus!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That's what I mean by Oct. 1st. I'm retiring and will be able to come down more. Right now I've got a lot going on with getting ready to retire, some health issues and some other stuff. I'm planning on getting there once in May.

I don't understand what you mean by a boat??? Or an expensive trip?