Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Within the last 6 months

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Within the last year

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • It's been a year, I need to go!

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
I'm still here... and after a week long visit my two cousins from Chicago are already planning a return visit with more of my family... maybe even a family reunion...

Jose at the Boo Bar is considering putting in a "Chicklets Booth" so my cousin Jennifer can stay fulltime and sell Chicklets, he also offered her a job as bartender... my other cousin Connie wants to sell henna tattoos on the beach... they fell in love with Rocky Point...

I'm still here... and after a week long visit my two cousins from Chicago are already planning a return visit with more of my family... maybe even a family reunion...

Jose at the Boo Bar is considering putting in a "Chicklets Booth" so my cousin Jennifer can stay fulltime and sell Chicklets, he also offered her a job as bartender... my other cousin Connie wants to sell henna tattoos on the beach... they fell in love with Rocky Point...
Your cousin must be cute.....Jose definitely needs a female bartender.....too bad the last one (previously from the Sandbar) decided to go back to Canada!!!!:cheers:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I thought all this time it was call Boob-ar, I guess I better pay more attention it is BOO (as in ghost) Bar!!! :eek3:

I thought all this time it was call Boob-ar, I guess I better pay more attention it is BOO (as in ghost) Bar!!! :eek3:
Ink....now take a look at the BooBar logo....I don't even have to put on my glasses......do you see any ghosts??? :rofl:

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I though the "OO" were the eyes, ha, ha, ha, I was just kidding, well Joe you are going to have to enjoy double now, for all of us that will not be going!! sniff, sniff :hateit:my customer change plans and will not be going until the 5th!!

I though the "OO" were the eyes, ha, ha, ha, I was just kidding, well Joe you are going to have to enjoy double now, for all of us that will not be going!! sniff, sniff :hateit:my customer change plans and will not be going until the 5th!!
Ink....stop sniffling....I haven't been able to get down since Feb....how many times have you been since Feb.?....I plan on making up for it!!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
It has been a week and a half, but it feels like an eternity, however I have not been camping for almost 5 years and we have decided that will be going today at 3pm for a fun filled weekend in Gardner Canyon.
I have decided many years ago that if it takes more that 2 hour to go to the camping spot I just go to RP instead, nothing like the beach for me!! :eek3:

A

azbeachboy

Inka,
Have fun and give me a call when you get back. I'm already to go!

joester

2 salty dawgs
thanksgiving 2009-
we have it on the list, but we keep ending up going to other places, states, countries......
we're having a ball traveling as often as possible, wherever we can pull it off.
we'll be back to PDO sometime before thanksgiving, I'm sure - just not sure when :)

We'll be coming down Wednesday, late afternoon/early evening and staying til Sunday morning. This trip, we're celebrating my father-in-law's 75th birthday. We'll be at PDO and would love for any and all of you to stop by, shoot the breeze, drink a cerveza and wish him a happy birthday. (We lost my mother-in-law a year and a half ago and he's a pretty lonely ol' guy-he'd love making new friends!). I don't know what spots we'll be in, but we have a 30' Tahoe 5th'er with a silver Chevy 4x4 and he has a 28' motorhome with a black convertible Cabriolet. Of course we'll be out and about all weekend and hope to run into as many of you as possible, but please stop by if you see us around the park. And Bill, if you and Edna are there, I'll stop by and introduce myself. Inks, I'll look you up or you and Chuck stop by. If our vehicles are there, but we're not, check the rooftop bar :cheers:

We'll be coming down Wednesday, late afternoon/early evening and staying til Sunday morning. :cheers:
Julie... Barb and I are looking forward to seeing you and Bruce... this will be a great weekend coming up, we should all plan a get together...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Julie, Chuck and I will be arriving sometime after 3pm and as you know happy hour starts at 3 at the roof top bar at PDO!! I'll look for you guys!!

Mark, so looking forward to seeing you guys also! The boys are golfing probably Friday morning...........other than that, we have nothing else planned. If you, or anyone else, needs help with anything, anything this weekend, please let me know. (I tend to get a little ansy if I don't stay busy). It would be really great to have a get together...........you're busy, we're on vacation, so you let me know the when, where and what.............we know the why and how:-D
Inks, we won't get there until right about 6:00............just when Happy Hour is ending:( But that's okay-it's open until 9:00 anyway:cheers: Hopefully, we can get set up and still have time to have a cold one up there before the sun sets:-D (BTW, HH doesn't start until 4:00 according to their flyer).
Mark, I almost forgot............where should I drop off the donations? It's just a large bag with some school supplies and another large bag of clothes. Let me know.

Julie... we can come down and see you Thursday morning... or if you'd like, I can give you directions to our place and you are always welcome to stop over...