Why are we letting people put things on here that will scare away tourist?

joester

2 salty dawgs
after reading the slide incident posts, and then this thread, I thought to myself (thinking I'm funny) - that guy sliding down a 25' slide headfirst must need his head examined!
I hope he's ok.

Kenny

Well Known Member
after reading the slide incident posts, and then this thread, I thought to myself (thinking I'm funny) - that guy sliding down a 25' slide headfirst must need his head examined!
I hope he's ok.
That's why he's called the Joester I'm thinkin.

Terry C

Well Known Member
There is a little red icon below where it say's "Newbie Gringo". Place the mouse pointer over it and it say's something. To me it sounds like a warning. I looked a a form once for Playa Encanto and you can require a poster to be read by the mod before it is posted. They have the right if things get out of control on postings. For someone to have two names and work one with the other if that is the case, It's not right. Stewart did the right thing to handle it this way.

Last edited:

Kenny

Well Known Member
For someone to have two names and work one with the other if that is the case, It's not right. Stewart did the right thing to handle it this way.
No question about that Terry.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Okay, if I had been the person injured...or a friend of mine were injured on the slide and I wanted to ask for medical expenses to be reimbursed, I'd go home and write a letter requesting it. What I certainly wouldn't do is walk up to the Sales Director for the resort, demand payment and then, when refused compensation, post an inflammatory video on youtube.

Further, if I were on a this forum and suddenly found myself being censored, I would email the moderator to ask why, not post about the unfair treatment. Something about Clozzer's way of handling things warrants further examination or perhaps even psychiatric diagnosis...or at the very least, labeling. Kenny? RPJoe? GV Jack? We need a diagnostic team, STAT!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Okay, if I had been the person injured...or a friend of mine were injured on the slide and I wanted to ask for medical expenses to be reimbursed, I'd go home and write a letter requesting it. What I certainly wouldn't do is walk up to the Sales Director for the resort, demand payment and then, when refused compensation, post an inflammatory video on youtube.

Further, if I were on a this forum and suddenly found myself being censored, I would email the moderator to ask why, not post about the unfair treatment. Something about Clozzer's way of handling things warrants further examination or perhaps even psychiatric diagnosis...or at the very least, labeling. Kenny? RPJoe? GV Jack? We need a diagnostic team, STAT!
I don't know Rosie. While I agree with your comments I doubt I would qualify.

Being a compulsive passive aggresive I don't know if I can do that and would really not want to argue about it because nobody would listen to my pitiful thoughts.

Now Kenny and RP Joe are perfect for the job. Get with it guys.

Hooch

Well Known Member
Thd purpose of this site was to attract tourist and not scare it away. Why are posts such as clozzzers bloody slide trip report being allowed to be posted???
How bout for one, most of us live in a free country and want accurate info on Penasco.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
I don't know Rosie. While I agree with your comments I doubt I would qualify.

Being a compulsive passive aggresive I don't know if I can do that and would really not want to argue about it because nobody would listen to my pitiful thoughts.

Now Kenny and RP Joe are perfect for the job. Get with it guys.
GV Jack...I'm also a passive-agressive....so you can't depend on me!

clozzzer

Not know who is who at the Condo's, we walked up to the front desk and asked for the manager. The staff asked what is our question regarding. Then a man came up and we spoke to him regaurding the situation. He referred to someone else, who called someone else. Then they told us to go back to our room and someome from their legal team would call our room. Then we received a call to come down to the front desk. we went down and then they told us to go to the guard gate at the main enterance. So we walked down to the gate where a man named "Fernando" told us without reason "no". I asked for the info to contact their legal dept, and he said they did not have one. He was the only person who decides on matters such as these he said. We asked the front desk if he was really the only one who can help with matters such as these and he said yes.

Now you say that I should have emailed the moderator to ask why I was censored...... Well guess what.... I Did!!!!! Then for two days I did not receive a response, I then opened a second account to respond to all the crap being talked. It was very unfair and not right to censure me and then all others to speak about my thread but tape my mouth shut. That's why I did it.

Also, even after being censored, I submitted a reply, and it said it had to be approved before posting. To this day, the post was never placed on the thread and a response regarding its status has never been returned.

To your last point, I was censored well before I opened the second account. So it was not right to censor based on my thread, posts, or just the amount of traffic on the thread.

Someone was wrong. Point blank.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Boy, if I were you I'd sue big time. Shutting you out of this very powerful and influential social media !! The nerve. Gotta be worth a million at least. One of the moderators has a HUGE yacht , one a high end mud stomper and another is a condo king. You'll be rollin in the dough. Maybe Dry will represent you pro bono. Get in contact with Sub and Hector, make it a class action suit. That will make the NY TImes.

Fact is your beef is with the Sonoran condo people and has little to do with us here given the time frames involved. Things don't tend to get resolved in the heat of the moment. Stomping around pissed off usually gets no where. Your video that you say you produced for your friend for after his recovery was simply produced in an inflammatory manner, admit it. Odd to me that you thought of shooting it, to tell you the truth. Was it a set up?

Suck it up, the goof ball friend should not have been going down the children's slide at all let alone head first. He's probably embarassed and wishes you would not keep reminding people of his foolish stupidity. What are you getting out of it, a cheap thrill?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Not know who is who at the Condo's, we walked up to the front desk and asked for the manager. The staff asked what is our question regarding. Then a man came up and we spoke to him regaurding the situation. He referred to someone else, who called someone else. Then they told us to go back to our room and someome from their legal team would call our room. Then we received a call to come down to the front desk. we went down and then they told us to go to the guard gate at the main enterance. So we walked down to the gate where a man named "Fernando" told us without reason "no". I asked for the info to contact their legal dept, and he said they did not have one. He was the only person who decides on matters such as these he said. We asked the front desk if he was really the only one who can help with matters such as these and he said yes.

Now you say that I should have emailed the moderator to ask why I was censored...... Well guess what.... I Did!!!!! Then for two days I did not receive a response, I then opened a second account to respond to all the crap being talked. It was very unfair and not right to censure me and then all others to speak about my thread but tape my mouth shut. That's why I did it.

Also, even after being censored, I submitted a reply, and it said it had to be approved before posting. To this day, the post was never placed on the thread and a response regarding its status has never been returned.

To your last point, I was censored well before I opened the second account. So it was not right to censor based on my thread, posts, or just the amount of traffic on the thread.

Someone was wrong. Point blank.
I didn't censure your posts. The site often automatically moderates newbie posts. Your douchebag alter ego is banned and you will be too if you create another one trying to play both sides of the fence to create controversy. THERE's your censure and warning, right there.

I'll check the moderation queue and release it... I was too busy fishing and enjoying Mexico for the past four days to worry about any of this nonsense.

PS - Your other two new User IDs "mad at this site" and "Hello123" are also banned. If you have issues using the site, contact ME via PM. Do not continue to create new user IDs.

Thanks,
The Management