Why is our Border wide open ?

Old55

What are you talking about?
PHOENIX – On Dec. 22, 2014, U.S. District Court Judge Diane J. Humetewa sentenced Malcom Robert Markson, 45, of Peoria, Ariz., to six months in prison. Markson previously pleaded guilty to the crimes of fraud involving aircraft parts and obstruction of federal investigation.​

You ?

PHOENIX – On Dec. 22, 2014, U.S. District Court Judge Diane J. Humetewa sentenced Malcom Robert Markson, 45, of Peoria, Ariz., to six months in prison. Markson previously pleaded guilty to the crimes of fraud involving aircraft parts and obstruction of federal investigation.​

You ?
Get right to the point. lol

corndog

6 month's is ridiculous.. No mention of any fine or compensation to the government / tax payer's for the probable cost to replace any part's used on aircraft or even the money the government / taxpayer's paid for the off grade materials and the cost of the investigation and 6 months of free room and board..

AZRob

You ?
Are you a fu*king retard?

Answer YES.

My username is AZ Rob not AZ Malcom

GO BRANDEN!!!! Where is my number one supporter Old55 we are going to sniff little girls hair and get ice cream...

1710353567577.png

AZRob

I second that rplarry.
I never meet anyone on here, so I don't know who other then old55 is talking shit about me.

Old55 you are a pathetic lefty-Dem.

Tmecke

It's a low level trash forum. 3900+members? 2 or 3 dozen poeple regularly post here. Could have been something much better but it's been a mess for many years.

I've decided to ignore the crazy narcissist. Just ignore them. There are still a few good post now and then but crazy narcissist has been chasing members away lately.

I'm going to post some pics and comments in the near future. I'll pretend that crazy narcissist doesn't exist after that. Problem solved!

Last edited:

Old55

"The one and only way to punish a narcissist, as others have said, is to completely go no contact with them and get on with your life, never giving them a hint that they enter your thoughts. This drives them mad, but you don't get to see it."
Tmecke comes down with the Trump virus I see…..oh well maybe the Nov. defeat will snap you out of it. Until then a few points. My postings seperate from adding my two cents to you right wing nuts posts bashing brown people are all pretty much about helpful information for visitors and owners…some history stuff,travel warnings,developer scams,fun stuff to do….look it up!
Rob the owner of Action Machinery was selling faulty F15 wing parts and went to prison. Another forum member sent the support data to me because he couldnt stand this guy talking about immigrants as threats to the United States when he was selling parts that would make our fighter jets wings snap off. Maybe shut up about the “dangerous people” coming to America when you have been convicted for being a homegrown one….

AZRob

Tmecke comes down with the Trump virus I see…..oh well maybe the Nov. defeat will snap you out of it. Until then a few points. My postings seperate from adding my two cents to you right wing nuts posts bashing brown people are all pretty much about helpful information for visitors and owners…some history stuff,travel warnings,developer scams,fun stuff to do….look it up!
Rob the owner of Action Machinery was selling faulty F15 wing parts and went to prison. Another forum member sent the support data to me because he couldnt stand this guy talking about immigrants as threats to the United States when he was selling parts that would make our fighter jets wings snap off. Maybe shut up about the “dangerous people” coming to America when you have been convicted for being a homegrown one….

You're an idiot and so is your forum member buddy.

If your going to try to talk smack about someone get your info straight first.

Some people on here know what I do for a living and it's not making parts for fighter jets.

rplarry

Brilliant call by this judge, granting ILLEGALS the right to carry and possess firearms.

Treating them with constitutional rights as if they are Americans.

Next move will be to allow that new 10 MIL + to VOTE. (Estimated to have 3.2 MIL more in 2024)

Dems and the left are so sick, they will approve of these non-citizens voting.

Then it will be over.

The END.

AZRob

It's going to be a bloodbath.
You can't have a bullet in Mexico but come to the US and you can have a gun also.
Hell, why not bring your own weapon and come into the US.

rplarry

It's going to be a bloodbath.
You can't have a bullet in Mexico but come to the US and you can have a gun also.
Hell, why not bring your own weapon and come into the US.
and they are doing just that.

Wait until there is a major event in the US, in which they discovery weapons being used are from some of the $85 Billion of equipment Biden left behind in Afghanistan