Why is our Border wide open ?

Porta74

Biden will implement executive actions before the election in an attempt to garner public support. Hopefully people remember the last three years of his incompetence on border issues. Very seldom do I comment on these types of forums, but Old55, I’m not sure how you can have such jaded views….not even close to reality.

Old55

Biden will implement executive actions before the election in an attempt to garner public support. Hopefully people remember the last three years of his incompetence on border issues. Very seldom do I comment on these types of forums, but Old55, I’m not sure how you can have such jaded views….not even close to reality.
You think Trump stopping the Senate bill from passing the house wasn't “politics” ?
Hell man Trump said as much.He didnt want a Biden “win” The fact is this Executive Action wont work…we need the senate bill.

No worries. Whatever he does will not hoodwink the vast, vast majority into any support for him. As in 2020, the challenge is all about programmable elections. Entirely.

Let’s not forget that yard ape Marjory Taylor Green putting Mike Johnson on blast. If the speaker of the house doesn’t bow down to the presidential nominee and is cronies his time as the speaker is limited. Talk about reaching from the side lines in an election year from the republican nominee. That should be considered election interference.

Old55

Let’s not forget that yard ape Marjory Taylor Green putting Mike Johnson on blast. If the speaker of the house doesn’t bow down to the presidential nominee and is cronies his time as the speaker is limited. Talk about reaching from the side lines in an election year from the republican nominee. That should be considered election interference.
The Senate bill was and still could be the answer….progressives hate it https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/analysis-senate-border-bill

Old55

Illegal Alien Families Given More Government Money than US Military Families
They give a lot back Larry boy: Nallely is a great tour guide/ fixer in Rocky Point.Her sister ( not sure of immigration status is a example of the many that serve)IMG_7061.jpegIMG_7061.jpeg

Just got back from Guadalajara to celebrate or 50th wedding anniversary. This was 3rd time there, the last 2 time we stay a the 5 star Hotel Morales in the historic district. This last trip the city and hotel changed dramatically. Throughout the city ther were security guards with AK47 on every block along with the Feds. As for the hotel , I'm an early riser so at 6am I'm downstairs in the lobby reading . At that time I notice illegals dozen at time entering and going to the desk to get rooms , and then another 12 to 16 more doing the same thing . This happened throughout the week . There being stage at the hotel to get their visas and then flown to Canada to get work permits and then across into the United States . This is being done with the corrupt Mexican government the cartels OGAs . The concierge who we know and has worked there for 15 years came to us to see if we could right a letter to show your displeasure as to what was happening the hotel . They put 5 to 6 guys in every room available, he told us they tore one of the TV sets off the wall . The maids told us they trash rooms leaving the maids to clean up after them , the employees are getting stressed out and not happy at all . We probably saw close to 200 illegals pass through the hotel and this has been happening for a long time. I'm guessing everyone reading this knows who caused all this .We felt so sorry for the employees

rplarry

Just got back from Guadalajara to celebrate or 50th wedding anniversary. This was 3rd time there, the last 2 time we stay a the 5 star Hotel Morales in the historic district. This last trip the city and hotel changed dramatically. Throughout the city ther were security guards with AK47 on every block along with the Feds. As for the hotel , I'm an early riser so at 6am I'm downstairs in the lobby reading . At that time I notice illegals dozen at time entering and going to the desk to get rooms , and then another 12 to 16 more doing the same thing . This happened throughout the week . There being stage at the hotel to get their visas and then flown to Canada to get work permits and then across into the United States . This is being done with the corrupt Mexican government the cartels OGAs . The concierge who we know and has worked there for 15 years came to us to see if we could right a letter to show your displeasure as to what was happening the hotel . They put 5 to 6 guys in every room available, he told us they tore one of the TV sets off the wall . The maids told us they trash rooms leaving the maids to clean up after them , the employees are getting stressed out and not happy at all . We probably saw close to 200 illegals pass through the hotel and this has been happening for a long time. I'm guessing everyone reading this knows who caused all this .We felt so sorry for the employees
Sad state of affairs for that hotel and those workers. Happening in many hotels all over Central America

They need those work permits in place before setting foot on Canadian soil and the permits are regulated through the farms requiring workers. We don’t hand out shit here. If you are a good worker obey laws and are an asset to Canada you are then considered to become a citizen. I believe after 5 years/seasons of work. I have personally worked with a red seal plumber who started out working on farms for 5 years and the became a red seal plumber earning $ 49.65 as a journeyman. Great guy hard worker. We need more men like that instead of these basement dwelling video game jerk offs. You can always pick a vidiot a mile away they are pale as fuck and hate the sunlight.

Last edited:

rplarry

Another one of Gerald’s hard working illegals, teaching other illegals the American Dream by gaming the system. Sharing how stupid we Americans are.

This would make even the most lefty open border lover sick, but guessing not Mr Short Bus Gerald

richwi

Illegal Alien Families Given More Government Money than US Military Families
While this article is true, it is very misleading. I'm a veteran and would love to see our military get paid more. If someone were an E-3 with a familty, stationed at Fort Hamilton New York (since New York is where the article said the "illegal aliens" were), this is what they would be paid each month. These numbers are from Militaryonesource-
Base Pay
$2,377​
Basic Housing Allowance
$4,404​
Basic Subsistance Allowance
$460​
"Combat Pay"
$225​
Total
$7,466​

In the 70's at Fort Hood Texas as an E-6 my wife and I ate wild harvested Armadillos, Wild Turkeys and Catfish. We lived off-post, no housing allowance, no subsistance allowance. We obviously survived! If I ever saw a paycheck of seven grand we would have been driving a new pick-up instead of a beater 1948 Willys CJ-2A.

JJ