Why is our Border wide open ?

rplarry

What does your bringing up Jesus have to do with anything ?

Strange

what is horse paste ?

are you losing your mind, or do you not have any rebuttals to what I have posted ?

you are starting to sound more & more like your lover, Joe Biden , every time you post

rplarry

Anybody having a problem with getting into Mexico from Lukeville port of entry ?

just saw videos & photos of 100’s & 100’s of very dark looking Africans being held in the entry lanes going into Mexico, under the canopy, right before you get the red light /green light going into Mexico. It looked like the entry going into Sonoyta was blocked ?

any confirmation from those traveling down to RP today ?

Old55

Larry wakes up on the wrong side of the bed worrying about New York City….This mideast event is a good lesson to sll of us.If a solution to a problem comes from the barrell of a gun rather than mutual agreement then you never really have a solution just a pause in conflict.

AZRob

Larry wakes up on the wrong side of the bed worrying about New York City….This mideast event is a good lesson to sll of us.If a solution to a problem comes from the barrell of a gun rather than mutual agreement then you never really have a solution just a pause in conflict.
your right old55 don't worry.

ernesto

If the border is truly wide open why do I have to stop, answer questions, show proof of citizenship, declare items, get x rayed? Because it is not wide open. Hyperbole.

rplarry

If the border is truly wide open why do I have to stop, answer questions, show proof of citizenship, declare items, get x rayed? Because it is not wide open. Hyperbole.
one of the most Insane, ignorant questions I have ever heard.

Are you seriously that far out of reality or do you only watch CNN and MSNBC? Which is it?

Have you watched any of the video I have attached or read any of the articles or links I have posted ?

The reason YOU have to answer questions at the border is …. YOU must have American citizenship, you are probable American. But for others ….

If you are from Guatemala, or Syria, or Afghanistan, or Ecuador, you don’t have to show shit. You just get in and get a bus ticket to wherever you want to go.

I am shocked you even ask that question Ernesto - you have to be clueless to what is going on to ask that question

14,000 people a day, right now, on average are coming through the border. Get your calculator out and do the math on how many that is per month. - 80% are military aged men between 18- 30.

We have no jobs for them, they are going to be on the government dole and tax payer Dole for their lifetime.

That number doesn’t include how many people they are literally flying into the country, and 2.5 million “getaways” that have come across without being counted. The “getaway's” are when the border patrol is busy, changing diapers, making sandwiches, processing a group of 500 and they see a group of 25 or 50 or 10 running across the border and they never get a hold of them and can’t stop them. But count them as gotaways

Over 8 million people have come into our country in the last 2 years, if that is not a wide-open border, I don’t know what is ?

Pull your head out Ernesto

And I bet there have been zero Hamas or Iranian cells that have come across in the last 2 1/2 years.

Everything happening is On Purpose

Last edited:

Are you seriously that far out of reality or do you only watch CNN and MSNBC? Which is it?

Have you watched any of the video I have attached or read any of the articles or links I have posted ?

The reason YOU have to answer questions at the border is …. YOU must have American citizenship, you are probable American. But for others ….

If you are from Guatemala, or Syria, or Afghanistan, or Ecuador, you don’t have to show shit. You just get in and get a bus ticket to wherever you want to go.

I am shocked you even ask that question Ernesto - you have to be clueless to what is going on to ask that question

14,000 people a day, right now, on average are coming through the border. Get your calculator out and do the math on how many that is per month. - 80% are military aged men between 18- 30.

We have no jobs for them, they are going to be on the government dole and tax payer Dole for their lifetime.

That number doesn’t include how many people they are literally flying into the country, and 2.5 million “getaways” that have come across without being counted. The “getaway's” are when the border patrol is busy, changing diapers, making sandwiches, processing a group of 500 and they see a group of 25 or 50 or 10 running across the border and they never get a hold of them and can’t stop them. But count them as gotaways

Over 8 million people have come into our country in the last 2 years, if that is not a wide-open border, I don’t know what is ?

And I bet there have been zero Hamas or Iranian cells that have come across in the last 2 1/2 years.

They are coming after your honest citizens. They will be the ones to suffer.

richwi

Larry. I understand your point of view and whether or not I happen to agree with it is irrelevant since it’s your opinion. One thing really gets to me though is your “facts” and the “statistics” you quote. They don’t align with what the CBP publishes. When your numbers are so far off it undermines your whole argument

I see you mockingly ask CB if he only watches CNN etc but I am curious where you get your numbers from since it clearly isn’t from US government sources. This isn’t to say your points are or are not valid but you lose a ton of credibility when your “facts” are not facts

Last edited:

Old55

Larry. I understand your point of view and whether or not I happen to agree with it is irrelevant since it’s your opinion. One thing really gets to me though is your “facts” and the “statistics” you quote. They don’t align with what the CBP publishes. When your numbers are so far off it undermines your whole argument

I see you mockingly ask CB if he only watches CNN etc but I am curious where you get your numbers from since it clearly isn’t from US government sources. This isn’t to say your points are or are not valid but you lose a ton of credibility when your “facts” are not facts
He pulls his numbers from his …..

Wait until we have the next terrorist attack here in the US OF A and it walked in across our border thanks to to this administration. It's going to happen .

joanC

It's puzzling why some factions in US take the side of Israel, when doing so costs a lot and has no benefit to our nation. I say once US decides to pull out, the interest of terrorists to attack us will fade away. The old axiom you are judged by the friends you keep is proven again. What does US owe Israel?

Old55

Interesting how the Trump right is turning on Israel….Maduro Steve hides in fear while the rest of us in Borderland are having a really good time.
It looks like some changes in the rights to claim asylum are part of the deal for more aid to Ukraine and Israel ….sounds realistic.

rplarry

It's puzzling why some factions in US take the side of Israel, when doing so costs a lot and has no benefit to our nation. I say once US decides to pull out, the interest of terrorists to attack us will fade away. The old axiom you are judged by the friends you keep is proven again. What does US owe Israel?
your ignorance and simple mindedness really doesn’t even deserve an answer. Please quit asking these idiotic questions because you don’t understand at all what has gone on in the Middle East for a gazillion years.

you are literally thinking like defending a rapist and telling young women to quit wearing short skirts, and if you quit wearing short skirts, you won’t be raped. That is how simple minded your question is. Your lack of understanding of the middle east situation is palpable.

It is mind blowing that your simplicity and ignorance could be asking questions like this as a grown adult.

Please quit Joan

Last edited: