Critical water shortage in Penasco

Kenny

Come on Roberto. There are a lot of us who have tanks, and also conserve. We don't need to get nasty saying "I'll tell everyone in town and you'll be sorry!" Because someone has a tank?? Anyone who lives down in Penasco in a severe desert better have a water storage system and conserve like crazy.
Really, you thought Roberto was serious when he wrote this?... "Yes I blame you for this and lots of other things too and am telling every one in Pensco about it too !! You'll be sorry.".... I mean, really?

Last edited:
After reading this thread now and how it's turned into a BS fest, I have to say that, I'm really missing Jerry's input and comments. (Good and not as good)
Don't stay away too long. :)

Reactions: ron

Kenny

Ha, you'd have thought Roberto was gloating over the fact that he had water when other's less fortunate or as smart as him didn't. Oh wait, that was Russ!

Kenny

After reading this thread now and how it's turned into a BS fest, I have to say that, I'm really missing Jerry's input and comments. (Good and not as good)
Don't stay away too long. :)
You guy's do know the rock pile is on hold again, right?

Beach Sand

User is currently banned
Bitch fest over, so what is the current status of the water system? Also can you folks show some respect to the forum and delete your posts that have no relevance to the subject matter?

mis2810

Bitch fest over, so what is the current status of the water system? Also can you folks show some respect to the forum and delete your posts that have no relevance to the subject matter?
No, just because you read them doesn't mean others to whom they may still be relevant have. Scroll on by....

Beach Sand

User is currently banned
No, just because you read them doesn't mean others to whom they may still be relevant have. Scroll on by....
What a great contribution that was. Okay I'll play your stupid game. LOOK AT ME! I'M JUST LIKE MARISA AND SCREAM TOO. No reply necessary, just scroll on by. On edit, please add me to your ignore list if you find nothing of value.

Last edited:
Here is the spoon-feed version, as I understand it: People with water tanks (and businesses as well, as they use water tanks) are not experiencing a problem. Some residents with city water in some areas are experiencing low water pressure because workers are repairing an aging piping system.

Beach Sand

User is currently banned
You realize how stupid you sound? What you said to me is the equivalent of me saying to you "Must not have gotten any from your wife last night." Don't need a crystal ball to see how you're voting this year.
Not nearly as much as you have. :) And now you steep to a new low with insults to others loved ones that aren't even involved. You are some tool. I'm sure you have a fan club that will come to your rescue.

mis2810

Not nearly as much as you have. :) And now you steep to a new low with insults to others loved ones that aren't even involved. You are some tool. I'm sure you have a fan club that will come to your rescue.
Are you dense or what? Dry Heat isn't a "tool" for insinuating that I'm menstruating???? I don't have time for you and your bullshit . . . you and people like you are the reason why so many good people have left this forum. It's all yours buddy - you can stay here with the rest of the "tools". I feel bad for all the normal people who are still here that have to put up with the likes of people like you. You have all of 15 messages and 4 likes on this forum - a wealth of knowledge and contribution.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I have a lot of likes....and a lot of post.....do I get a waiver of some kind?......just stoking, sorry, the beer chest is empty