Unauthorized Checkpoints on 8 to Rocky Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
Kenny, The US embassy trumps the Warden.
(which will need to be reprimanded, as will "the Sonora Turismo")

http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/eacs_MexicoSecurityUpdate.html

For the Month of May;

Nogales, and Hermosillo are the only real accounts of trouble in Sonora.

Notice how similar the account of the travelers from South Padre Island, several shots where fire when the vehicles refused to stop. That was in Nueva Leon. (You have to travel through MEX, to get to South Padre?)

Monterrey, and Juarez where also on the list.

April also all in Central Mex, see for your self.

Nothing to look here, lets move on.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, Thank Goodness! Now, back to my regularly scheduled laundry! LOL!!!!!!!!!! AND PACKING FOR 5 DAYS IN MY FAVORITE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woo::woo::woo:

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
At some checkpoints, motorists who have not stopped at unofficial checkpoints have been shot at and killed.

.... hmm?

playaperro

El Pirata
Check your source before you post...Boy Kenny you sure went Ape shit over this post and you don't even come to penasco.....

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
When they bury the dead people? Who where they? when I went down the other night nada... Just some feds out and the regulars..

Last edited:

Kenny

What is it dog? You mouthed off about who did what, now what is that? You sure are quick to call people out, and names, but it sure looks like it's the http://nogales.usconsulate.gov/ site that messed up, not someone who posted it here.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Who's calling who a girl...yeea yea going to kick my a s s. knock my teeth out..all talk kenny I'm still here..

Last edited:

Kenny

step in it, again

Who's calling who a girl...yeea yea going to kick my a s s. knock my teeth out..all talk kenny I'm still here..
I've never said anything about doing violence to you, or anyone else on this forum, ever... You dog, are one sick puppy... Maybe you need to sober up before you step in it, again.

playaperro

El Pirata
Mr. innocent for one you said to meet you at your dentists office when you were down, that he was looking for new patients. Remember,
does that not mean you want to knock my teeth out?

Kenny

Mr. innocent for one you said to meet you at your dentists office when you were down, that he was looking for new patients. Remember,
does that not mean you want to knock my teeth out?
For all I know, it may mean your a paranoid schizophrenic.

Last edited:
Okay, back on track you guys.....................not that it is going to make any difference, but I emailed KGUN 9 news (Tucson) because this morning, as well as last night, they reported on this. Their report was as vague as the statement issued by the Consulate in Nogales. The media has once again scared people away from RP (as I'm typing this, they just did the report again on the news) with unsubstantiated reports. I asked them where these people are that got shot at and killed and why have they not come foward with their stories (obviously, if they're dead they can't come foward, but you and they know what I mean!). I also told them that of all the people on this forum, no one has heard anything about this. Not that they give a rat's ass what I think, but I let them know that I do not appreciate such reports until they can be confirmed.

Jeff

Okay, back on track you guys.....................not that it is going to make any difference, but I emailed KGUN 9 news (Tucson) because this morning, as well as last night, they reported on this. Their report was as vague as the statement issued by the Consulate in Nogales. The media has once again scared people away from RP (as I'm typing this, they just did the report again on the news) with unsubstantiated reports. I asked them where these people are that got shot at and killed and why have they not come foward with their stories (obviously, if they're dead they can't come foward, but you and they know what I mean!). I also told them that of all the people on this forum, no one has heard anything about this. Not that they give a rat's ass what I think, but I let them know that I do not appreciate such reports until they can be confirmed.

:gradea:

S

Submarine

Quick, someone get Flanders, er I mean Russ, on the hotline. We need some positive PP promotion stat!!

jerry

I understand the report (bullshit) came from a tea-party type that put it in comments on the Border Reporter a few weeks ago.He was banned along with a few other racist newbies.This was made up by allies of Arizona Republican crazies to run our relationship with mexico into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.