Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

LuvSam

He also has a 2016 arrest out of Phoenix PD from what I can tell or someone has his same name and DOB. Again it was a DUI drug arrest with a few other infractions thrown in. He pled guilty to reckless driving. I can tell the Ajo arrest is not DPS so it must have been the Sheriff's Department that got him.

ernesto

Gotta wonder which way he was driving. Either direction , sounds like he was going to cross a border with narcotics. What a douche.

Landshark

Gotta wonder which way he was driving. Either direction , sounds like he was going to cross a border with narcotics. What a douche.
If he is a drug user he doesn’t have a choice about taking his drugs with him. Addiction is a horrible crippling disease and without their drugs the withdrawals users go through is far worse. They never go anywhere without them. But...you’re right, he’s still a douche.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
My guess is he was buying them in Mexico and bringing them back over. I doubt he's an "addict" per se. I'll bet a quarter he loved the nose candy and maybe some pills. If he was a pothead, he'd be a lot more mellow than some of the things I've read about his aggressive personality.

DB has had significant personality change over the last year and a half. He used to have a “somewhat professional demeanor “on the radio. Recently, he is a “giggling, rambling, fool”. If the recent Daniel was my introduction to him, I never would have gone near him with money. He has also become more of an “angry , vindictive” person, singling out individuals if they do not show him the appropriate amount of respect and love he thinks he is deserving of.........
Sadly he was convincing enough , long enough , to get some people’s money.
“A fool and his money are soon parted”

try falling 75 yards down a mountain and break multiple bones that put you in unbelievable pain for years that only opiods somewhat relieve and then you try to stop using them.... weakness? I am sorry you don't have a clue what strenghts it takes to overcome injury ( physical or mental) and addiction.
Poor me, I fall down and go boom. Then I start sucking down pain pills like they are candy. Now I can't stop. Stronger people can and do.

Doesn't take much 'strength' to become an opioid addict. That's just my opinion.

playaperro

El Pirata
try falling 75 yards down a mountain and break multiple bones that put you in unbelievable pain for years that only opiods somewhat relieve and then you try to stop using them.... weakness? I am sorry you don't have a clue what strenghts it takes to overcome injury ( physical or mental) and addiction.
Most people take drugs to escape from reality, Some take take them for real pain, both are in a very unfortunate situation.

jerry

Poor me, I fall down and go boom. Then I start sucking down pain pills like they are candy. Now I can't stop. Stronger people can and do.

Doesn't take much 'strength' to become an opioid addict. That's just my opinion.
Wow....condo boy... lead a real life sometime and see how strong you are when things go south...like my marine brother...spent two years in 63 Danang as a tunnel rat. sometimes fighting hand to hand...he came home injured physically and mentally....died 15 years later from OD on pain medication that even at best allowed him to sleep 3 hours a night....I'm sure he is another of your weak people...you frigging golfer....

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
Most people take drugs to escape from reality, Some take take them for real pain, both are in a very unfortunate situation.
Very true. The problem is the pleasure abusers have made it more difficult for those who need opioids for acute and chronic pain management. Doctors are more cautious and judicious in their perscribing, and that is good and bad. Recently, over the course of just 15 months, I had both complete shoulder joint replacements, then a severe crush injury to my leg with foot fracture, then a severe pasturella infection from a cat bite needing two debridement surgeries with lingering nerve pain. I too developed a mild "addiction" to the drugs. Couldn't have made it without them. And it was a challenge to get through the withdrawal phase. Then along came spinal nerve issue when I could have benefited from aggressive pain management that would have allowed me to function more normally. BUT the Rx history now raises the red flags.... I am seen as a drug seeker. So now I'm screwed. Just have to keep from hurting myself. Oh, BTW... guess how much freakin weight I have put on the past 2 years! Not from the drugs, but my decreased activity... why do you think I sit here and chat so much??? :( Love all the new stickers! Good job

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
Home Port has a private investor rescuing it??? Cruise and Maritime Voyages... a for real done deal?

Roberto

When school is out here the number of vacationing Mexicans increases, irrespective of the heat and humidity. Us visitors are maybe 50% less during the hottest times, but still some come. Those that are able of the permanent residents head north for June, July, August, and part of September.

Summer visitor population has really changed in the past 10-15 years, After 4th of July Penasco would get pretty quiet and dead during Aug.
With the Condo development that has all changed.
It used to be 70% Americans and 30% Mexican national was the visitor ratio, now it's 50-50 and during the summer 70% Mexican nationals.
Amazing what A/C and a rising Mexican middle class can do for Penasco during the summer.
It also helps that the RP ocean temps are 86 degrees vs the 68-70 degrees in the San Diego/LA, Ensenada area in July-Sept

I have heard a rumor that a radio station made reference to Daniel Butterfield and a large sum of money being confiscated at the border ? Any truth? What are the local radio stations? I had heard Daniel say say he bought a radio station. How many stations are in RP? Looking for facts