Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

jerry

Well Known Member
With a tow truck following...........

Just to handle the blown out tires, bent wheels and broken axles.

I'm heading down this weekend to recover my Jeep Wrangler back to Yuma. Seems to have a major issue with the right rear axle leaking juice into the brake drum and slinging it all over the wheel well. That's due to five trips down and back on that 45 minute road trip this past winter and spring.

JJ
The potholes had been repaired to a shocking degree north of the checkpoint....but a few grandes south.Marines were stationed at the alduna...masked...might help sales...everyone loves guns and men in uniform

Last edited:

danwerle

Made it to Playa Paloma in the Raptor in 45 Min From the Mayan turn off............get thumbs up for going fast in the thing, not likely if your driving a Prius.
Did someone say Trophy Truck on the beach? I ran some incredible dune lines in the Raptor north of Playa Paloma......Could make a SWEET video
down there with 0 impact on the land as its all sand and in 6 hours the evidence will be gone.
Sorry back to the Dirt ball fooling all of the weak people.....
Even my Brother who has been to Rocky Point 100 times and sees the construction delays
tells me the other day,"there is a big investment opportunity at the home port"
Goes to show you what a little marketing will do and most likely the people that go for it will have 0 Recourse.
Were looking to build a house on a lot with a bank trust, My research tells me that this is a "safe way" to invest in mexico.
Flame away.

jerry

Well Known Member
Cool Dan! Just bring you sand blower attachment to get in the old garage at Paloma. I love the big brown house with the 5 ac units on the roof...what does it cost to cool the beautiful beast! If you are down my way drop in!

danwerle

Will do, were going to look at the lots we have picked out one more time then lock one down...... Hopefully coming this or next weekend.
You get to cook the fish!

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Dan, why did you decide on Paloma? Be careful with new developments rather than the established beaches. We purchased a lot so we could customize how we wanted things built.

danwerle

Playa Paloma are lots, same as mirimar ect, all have water at lot line, power and sewer at lot line. Nicest utilities of all developers you could have a pool if u want......didn't buy anything yet, were actually looking at mirimar as the way to go. The extra drive south is a bit much for my wife, will post up a report of all the lots and pro /cons of each in the real estate threads

jerry

Well Known Member
Playa Paloma are lots, same as mirimar ect, all have water at lot line, power and sewer at lot line. Nicest utilities of all developers you could have a pool if u want......didn't buy anything yet, were actually looking at mirimar as the way to go. The extra drive south is a bit much for my wife, will post up a report of all the lots and pro /cons of each in the real estate threads
Keep in mind lot 4 at Santo Tomas....owner needs cash...lot 2 even cheaper but harder build...drinkable water and underground utilities are nice

marybna

Well Known Member
We were in Las Vegas this week for a tax conference for my husband. He came back to the hotel and told me about an ad he heard on the radio in Las Vegas for Puerto Penasco. He said they made it sound like that had cleared all obligations from the project and were free to resell and finish the project. "Not encumbered." He wanted to know if the developers of a property we paid for and was not completed could do the same thing. Our was the villages at Las Conchos.

Roberto

Well Known Member
We were in Las Vegas this week for a tax conference for my husband. He came back to the hotel and told me about an ad he heard on the radio in Las Vegas for Puerto Penasco. He said they made it sound like that had cleared all obligations from the project and were free to resell and finish the project. "Not encumbered." He wanted to know if the developers of a property we paid for and was not completed could do the same thing. Our was the villages at Las Conchos.
I wish we could get a report form the sales meetings they are hosting. My offer is till standing. I'll donate $5 for gas !!!! And a 6 pack next time you visit !!! And a chicken from Lucas !!!

JCG

Back to IPX and their 15% offer: A friend of mine keeps telling me about this 15% deal, so I do a search on Butterfield end up at your forum talking about this deal. He says the 15% deal is almost over, they're saying "get in now" because more money is coming in, and they'll have to lower it to 9%. My friend is almost like a salesman for IPX, and he's putting more of his money in at 15%. I keep telling him it's risky, but risk is what he wants instead of low returns. My bet is if and when they terminate the 15% deal, they'll come up with some other scheme to grab investors to keep the pyramid afloat. I'll be back with more updates as I discover more.

ernesto

Well Known Member
No development down there was ever funded by cash, always sales on a promise. All it would take is a conflict with another country in the US {korea} to send it crashing down AGAIN. Do your due diligence and you will see what has happened in the past. Look at the skeletons of prior projects, lots of Gringo $ tied up,lotta bones showing believe me. Don't buy anything down there that is not completed. NEVER. Beautiful beaches but don't do a tequila buy, you WILL regret it

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Back to IPX and their 15% offer: A friend of mine keeps telling me about this 15% deal, so I do a search on Butterfield end up at your forum talking about this deal. He says the 15% deal is almost over, they're saying "get in now" because more money is coming in, and they'll have to lower it to 9%. My friend is almost like a salesman for IPX, and he's putting more of his money in at 15%. I keep telling him it's risky, but risk is what he wants instead of low returns. My bet is if and when they terminate the 15% deal, they'll come up with some other scheme to grab investors to keep the pyramid afloat. I'll be back with more updates as I discover more.
Have you had your "friend" read what we have to say, based on real life years of experience? Those of us that have been going for so many years have seen this boom/bust thing on oh-so-many projects. There is no reason for us to believe IPX is any different; they are advertising these fantastic returns on the promise of a cruise ship port that MAY or MAY NOT ever be completed! And given Mr. Butterfield's track record in real estate to date, it would make the hair on the back of anyone's neck (anyone that KNOWS how these things go in Mexico) stand up. I have no personal vendetta against this guy and I doubt any other member here really does, either. But it just reeks of a scam. Hell, look up "Boomerfest" some time and read about that. It's a hilarious! That group couldn't even organize a concert on the beach! In Mexico, a fool and his money are very easily parted. Dreams of luxurious beach front property are often just that -- fleeting dreams.

Good luck to your friend!

Roberto

Well Known Member
it's risky, but risk is what he wants instead of low returns..
Well what he is going to get is a big fat 0% and total loss of his investment. The market here is risky, the project is troubled and the seller is a convicted fraudster. Sounds like a real good deal to me. Tell him to send me the money at least one of us will be happy.

jerry

Well Known Member
Lib
Well what he is going to get is a big fat 0% and total loss of his investment. The market here is risky, the project is troubled and the seller is a convicted fraudster. Sounds like a real good deal to me. Tell him to send me the money at least one of us will be happy.
Liberty Cove is a better investment...they will have formula 1 racing....and ponies!!!

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
[QUOTE="but risk is what he wants instead of low returns"[/QUOTE]
And you can risk running blindfolded across a dirt road in North Dakota, versus risking playing on the freeway in LA.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I am offering 25% return on investments. It's called a Blind Trust and backed up with 73 years of good will and hope. You have to qualify for this offer and there is a $100 application fee, non refundable. Minimum to get in on this incredible, limited time offer is an investment of only 100 K guaranteed. Not accepting Bitcoin at this time. Call for a wealth assessment prior to applying. Phone 800 MYDOUGH today.