Arizona anti-immigrant bill...an opportunity for Puerto Penasco?

jerry

The state of Arizona loses way more money on giving tax breaks so rich guys can send their kids to private schools (with art,music,class trips to evil France) while our public schools go into the toilet. We are becoming a 2 class society.The rich are just making the brown and white rats fight for crumbs.......

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
On rethought - 1.2 million is not too much to spend on teaching kids, it will never be enough. GoDaddy spends that in one night for one party for new years. I say teach them all to be better citizens and less like the xenophobes I encounter daily in my travels........really folks 1.2 is nada nada enchilada.

Last edited:

cholla

The state of Arizona loses way more money on giving tax breaks so rich guys can send their kids to private schools (with art,music,class trips to evil France) while our public schools go into the toilet. We are becoming a 2 class society.The rich are just making the brown and white rats fight for crumbs.......
Do you have anything to back this up? A link?

Dear Mr. President:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, Passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do Here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my Way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the Following:
1.. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all Services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one Of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both Breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can Get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I Don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special Effort to learn local Traffic Laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not Get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every Patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer..
11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U.S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not Want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying Any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican People to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, Or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.
18.. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into The Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in Retirement. I know this is an easy request because you already do All these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico I am Sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him Nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

Sounds pretty far fetched. Or is it?

jerry

Lured here then abandoned....sort of sad you have so much hate toward Americas go to guys for cheap labor and really good food...except those Sonoran hot dogs...gross....
Dear Mr. President:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, Passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do Here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my Way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the Following:
1.. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all Services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one Of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both Breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can Get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I Don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special Effort to learn local Traffic Laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not Get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every Patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer..
11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U.S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not Want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying Any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican People to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, Or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.
18.. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into The Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in Retirement. I know this is an easy request because you already do All these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico I am Sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him Nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

Sounds pretty far fetched. Or is it?

Kenny

Anyone out there with an translation on Jerry's comment. He's speaking in tongues again.
We're going to have our semi annual great Corvina hunt down Las Dunas way in June, and I'll ask him then. He's always easier to understand when you see his lips move.

Last edited:

audsley

The "white people mask" story is based on the premise that the Arizona law will resulting in singling out brown people for immigration checks. To those of us who understand that premise is incorrect, it's a silly article.

With roughly 2 million Hispanics living in Arizona, most of them legally, pulling people over just because they appear Hispanic would leave police little time to do anything else.

I'll say it once more. What we've had up to now are police encountering situations where it is obvious they are dealing with illegals and then walking away because certain city councils, county supervisors, attorneys' offices and Congressmen want illegals left alone. These are the same officials who insist on putting water on city and county property near Tucson to help make the migrants' journey easier. (They say they're saving lives, but the locations of the water containers suggest they are instead intended to discourage migrants from surrendering at potential rescue sites just beyond the water.) With the spectacular exception of Joe Arpaio, the policy up to now has been for local jurisdictions to give a wink and a nod to illegals. People opposed to this law should tell us why they apparently believe illegals should be home free once they get past the border patrol.

Not that it will change anyone's mind, but one of the best commentaries I've seen on this subject came from a sportswriter.

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2010/05/03/offering-up-a-zona-defense/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl8|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fmlb.fanhouse.com%2F2010%2F05%2F03%2Foffering-up-a-zona-defense%2F

jerry

We're going to have our semi annual great Corvina hunt down Las Dunas way in June, and I'll ask him then. He's always easier to understand when you see his lips move.
Yep were going fishin! Note to Kenny the Mexican authorities have been alerted about the "Fish Scaring Outfit' and will arrest owners of said garment!

My point is I'm way more angry at the business men that hired these workers on large scale projects,the banks that caused the housing bubble,the president that fought 2 wars without funding them....you know......republicans

B

bahiatrader

Are you one of them suckers that voted for Obama? He's given us change alright. I think we're being short changed.

B

bahiatrader

Incidentally I lean more towards being a Repooplican rather than a dumbocrap.

B

bahiatrader

That's like saying you'd rather slide down a 50' razor blade backwards rather than forwards. I have as much use for any of them. I think Arizona might be taking a step in the right direction, racial profiling isn't necessary. All you have to do is go to one of the areas around Phoenix, Tucson, or wherever that casual laborers gather and ask for documentation. Time is the only thing that may alleviate the Obama situation. No racial profiling intended or needed there either.