Arizona anti-immigrant bill...an opportunity for Puerto Penasco?

jerry

The day you patriots start getting as pissed at the bankers that sunk us as you do at the Mexicans is the day i will start thinking you aren't just racists with a fondness for cheap beer and nachos.
Hell I have to compete with contractors(mostly religious fellows to boot) that get a huge advantage over us on certain jobs because they use illegal labor.A lot of you gain from this pool of labor.When they start selling bull**** cars,worthless insurance,spewing hate on talk radio or start training our dogs (oops scratch that one!) then you might feel they are stealing your fire, Now you just get a bonus from them being here when you total everything up at the end of the day.
[
QUOTE=bahiatrader;19118]That's like saying you'd rather slide down a 50' razor blade backwards rather than forwards. I have as much use for any of them. I think Arizona might be taking a step in the right direction, racial profiling isn't necessary. All you have to do is go to one of the areas around Phoenix, Tucson, or wherever that casual laborers gather and ask for documentation. Time is the only thing that may alleviate the Obama situation. No racial profiling intended or needed there either.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
:cruisin::deadhorse::blah::cruisin:!!!!
Why is there a limit of only 4 smilies?

Last edited:

jerry

Ink....feel the same way about this thread....poor Jerry...it sounds like he needs a trip down to unwind....
OK I quit....and i do need some beach time ........you guys should come down on the first saturday of June and do some shore fishing with us,drink cheap beer(or soda) and eat nachos....first person that talks politics cleans the fish!

OK I quit....and i do need some beach time ........you guys should come down on the first saturday of June and do some shore fishing with us,drink cheap beer(or soda) and eat nachos....first person that talks politics cleans the fish!
Carefull what you "wish" for Jerry....I may take you up on that...although I don't fish...but would gladly take the pictures to record the event for posterity!!! Maybe more "fish scaring" outfits!!! May perk up the ladies of the Forum....:rofl:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Jerry, do not mention it twice, I think I will be down that weekend!! I even will bring my own scary outfit, it'll show my six pack!!