Bachelor party in Rocky Point

I dont know who owns the Morris,

“The Morris”, they are doing business, and we had a great time! They do live up to what they offer. All the Free Margarita’s & Beer we could drink. They sell great hamburgers, hotdogs, cheese sticks etc. They turned on the disco ball after sunset, and the dancing began! What a great time we had. And for a treat, on certain nights they have a Hula Show. The dancer is Fantastic! WE HAD THE BEST TIME ON “THE MORRIS” AND WE ! WILL GO ON THIS BOAT EVERY CHANCE WE GET. We talked to the owner and found out that they do fishing trips, sun & fun day trips, snorkeling, & diving. Now when we go, to get on “The Morris”, we just ignore all the Sunset Cruise sellers and go directly to the boat. [deleted by About.com Phoenix] So don’t be fooled…..book with the BEST!:):)
The Morris is still around???? Where did you find this clip??? That boat was owned by the Lobo del Mar group (gypsies)....who left Penasco years ago!!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The Morris is still around???? Where did you find this clip??? That boat was owned by the Lobo del Mar group (gypsies)....who left Penasco years ago!!!
Bart and his family built that boat, with lumber from Home Depot. I went fishing with him (out of San Jorge) the day they launched it for its first trip to town. 1996 I haven't seen it in the water for a couple years.

Bill...I recall seeing one of the other catamarans they owned up on blocks at that repair/storage place outside of town....I think it was originally opened by the boat repair guy that had the place on the Mirador

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Bill...I recall seeing one of the other catamarans they owned up on blocks at that repair/storage place outside of town....I think it was originally opened by the boat repair guy that had the place on the Mirador
I noticed it also, a while back. That was Willie you are talking about. He was killed a few years back.

The perfect boat for this would be the 96 foot PACIFICA it is back in the water and they are doing some painting on it but it sould be ready soon...

here's a video I shot of the yacht a while back...

[video=youtube;Wl2EOHRW8sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl2EOHRW8sc[/video]

or we can set you up on the Eco-Fun a BIG 2 level catamaran... or the 124 foot INTREPID... But I'd need to know the date you want to go..?

you can email me directly at [email protected] we have been dealing with boats the entire time we've lived here 16 years... we can get you the best deals...

Last edited:

Bsm26

Cool, I contacted Seadweller and PitiquitoRosy via email. The groom also asked me to look into the sunset pirate boat charter...whats that like?

Cool, I contacted Seadweller and PitiquitoRosy via email. The groom also asked me to look into the sunset pirate boat charter...whats that like?
It's a fun time but it might not be a good idea for a bachelor party there will most likely be a lot of children on the boat unless you charter it privately...

Here's a video I shot of the Rey del Mar trip...

[video=youtube;Pjew1HjHH54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjew1HjHH54[/video]

garyd

The perfect boat for this would be the 96 foot PACIFICA it is back in the water and they are doing some painting on it but it sould be ready soon...

here's a video I shot of the yatch a while back...

[video=youtube;Wl2EOHRW8sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl2EOHRW8sc[/video]

or we can set you up on the Eco-Fun a BIG 2 level catamaran... or the 124 foot INTREPID... But I'd need to know the date you want to go..?

you can email me directly at [email protected] we have been dealing with boats the entire time we've lived here 16 years... we can get you the best deals...
That is an awesome yacht !!!!! Wish I owned it.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This didn’t even start and it went sideways. Come on you guys give it a break. It looks like they want to have a good time. It gets old with replies like the above. PITA for people looking on here to find something about Rocky Point.
He was asking about a BACHELOR PARTY, not planning an event for his 8 year old son!!!! My response was not only right on it was very RELEVANT!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Don't eat the tacos near Calle13 for awhile. Phewww!

"A federal work remodeling Calle 13 that never came, a water leak that spilled out openly in creating sewage odors, foci of infection and tremendous potholes in the pavement that are covered with cement, thugs, prostitutes and drug shooters that wander freely tarnishing the image of tourism that this street should be required, a list could go on and reflects the reality of a street full potential of the world that has been abandoned until further notice, that is Calle 13, Puerto Peñasco."

mondone

Whitecaps
He was asking about a BACHELOR PARTY, not planning an event for his 8 year old son!!!! My response was not only right on it was very RELEVANT!
Sounds like the bachelor parties you have attended were real classy stuff. For God's sake, if that's what he's looking for he could just as well stay in Phoenix and go for a stroll on Van Buren. Come to Penasco for Guau Guau's? Oh please. Way to promote RP fella.