Bad News Thread

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
A guy told Joe and I last month it was a freelancer renting "pipeline" rights to the Belrans etc. that will cause the next outburst.Loco Locals

I found the, gutting kids for their organs in Caborca story very disturbing...

jerry

I found the, gutting kids for their organs in Caborca story very disturbing...
For some reason the Mexicans in that part of the world are really into the story.I think it is because a lot of the Ag. Harvest workers are Indio from Chipas etc. and those stories are big down there too. Who would want a Mexican guys liver or a "raised on pesticide,mercury laced chocolate and lard" mexican kids kidney anyways? if I was harvesting organs I would hunt near the Temple in Mesa....clean living central

jerry

SONOYTA BORDER...THE UNSTOPPABLE VIOLENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY OF SONOYTA...LOT OF MOVEMENT AUTHORITIES... A FEW MOMENTS AGO IS REPORTED A SHOOTOUT AT THE EXIT TO PUERTO PENASCO...ACCORDING TO US REPORT THE ARMY REMAINED STILL CAR AT THE HEIGHT OF THE CURVE WHERE THIS A BUSINESS SELLING GRAVEL SAND...APPARENTLY THERE WAS SHOOTING IF AS IS US REPORTED THAT THE PERSECUTION IS TURN A UNIT OF THE ARMY...RIGHT NOW ARE THREE TRUCKS KNOWN AS FAST OF THE ARMY IN THAT OUTPUT GAP TO PUERTO PENASCO...WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR...SONOYTA BORDER...(Translated badly ) Something is coming......

jerry

He used to work at Sams...nice guy.
FALLECE CONOCIDO JOVEN ATROPELLADO, VEHÍCULO HUYE

Por: Silvano GalIcia
PTO. PEÑASCO SON.

See More
Fallece known young knocked down, Vehicle Flee

By: silvano Galicia
PTO. Peñasco are.

Well, gee Tragedy which is living in the family of well - known young comes out of this city, which was arroyado by a vehicle that was moving for speeding and lack of caution, whose driver, then the atropellamiento, he ran away with direction unknown, Today is dead was identified as Julius Caesar cárdenas López, by 28 years of age, who just had egresado The Bachelor of laws at the Institute of Technology in this city, and that laboraba in Sam Club of this city.
According to the Bulletin information provided to the media in this city, the reminder of the accident was a 23, 52 hours, Street revolution, between floods Sinaloa and San Luis de la Colonia Lopez Portillo, for the inquiries carried out by officials of the police state and local councils and by the report done by players belonging to the PGJE, and by the version of witnesses presenciales by accident, it is said that the vehicle of the brand Nisan, line, juke in color blue No plaques movement - model 2012, whose driver was not identified, because he ran away from the place of the accident, travelling in the Middle East, a tide in street revolution, to go through the intersection with Avenue Sinaloa, due to the Lack of caution on the management, and the Searing speeding, invades lane of parking, impactando the rear of the vehicle of traction pedal to the brand Mongoose, Road, 20, in the colors black and white, led by Julius Caesar cárdenas López, by 28 years of age, who transitaba in the same direction, for the Sidewalk right ( the relevant to its circulation ) with the impact, the bicycle out here at the front impactándose against a vehicle parked in the mark Ford, line, Explorer, type vagoneta, Model, 2002, without a plate of movement, falling down the cyclist on the pavement, arribando to place an ambulance to red cross, who reported that the accidentado I did not sign vital.
How old you gave a warning to the guard of the office at ministerial level of this city, turning to the place of the accident, the lawyer Alan Raphael peaks Dominguez, owner of the authority of the public prosecutor's office of the jurisdiction of a common, who took note of the facts And, by faith, and once concluded its work used in these cases, ordered the transfer of the body of infortunado young, to the funerary parlor in turn, to the Federal Republic of law, and the subsequent delivery of your body to their families.
Subsequently, the vehicle was located in a state of abandonment in street revolution, between the Constitution and rail transport, in the same cologne Lopez Portillo, several blocks to get ahead of the place of the accident, until the moment of drawing up this information, the driver of the vehicle guilty of this accident has not been located.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
What I got out of the story...

A young man by the code name "atropellamiento", came out of a city, he was once on the 'Bachelor'. He wrote the bylaws for the school and he works at Sams Club. A revolution was taken place when he got into an accident. A flood was also going on. A players game was taken place between the policy and city council. A nissan 'juked' a few of the players. Then this vehicle traveled to the 'middle east (where another revolution is taken place). Management was not cautious (typical of management). A bicycle rider came into the scene who refused to sign vital documents. Then a lawyer who owns the public prosecutors office (that is a sweet setup I must say) came into play. Someone left their car and it appears that the same cologne is used by most of these guys. In the end the whole thing was a drawing.

Did I get most of it.

He used to work at Sams...nice guy.
FALLECE CONOCIDO JOVEN ATROPELLADO, VEHÍCULO HUYE

Por: Silvano GalIcia
PTO. PEÑASCO SON.

See More
Fallece known young knocked down, Vehicle Flee

By: silvano Galicia
PTO. Peñasco are.

Well, gee Tragedy which is living in the family of well - known young comes out of this city, which was arroyado by a vehicle that was moving for speeding and lack of caution, whose driver, then the atropellamiento, he ran away with direction unknown, Today is dead was identified as Julius Caesar cárdenas López, by 28 years of age, who just had egresado The Bachelor of laws at the Institute of Technology in this city, and that laboraba in Sam Club of this city.
According to the Bulletin information provided to the media in this city, the reminder of the accident was a 23, 52 hours, Street revolution, between floods Sinaloa and San Luis de la Colonia Lopez Portillo, for the inquiries carried out by officials of the police state and local councils and by the report done by players belonging to the PGJE, and by the version of witnesses presenciales by accident, it is said that the vehicle of the brand Nisan, line, juke in color blue No plaques movement - model 2012, whose driver was not identified, because he ran away from the place of the accident, travelling in the Middle East, a tide in street revolution, to go through the intersection with Avenue Sinaloa, due to the Lack of caution on the management, and the Searing speeding, invades lane of parking, impactando the rear of the vehicle of traction pedal to the brand Mongoose, Road, 20, in the colors black and white, led by Julius Caesar cárdenas López, by 28 years of age, who transitaba in the same direction, for the Sidewalk right ( the relevant to its circulation ) with the impact, the bicycle out here at the front impactándose against a vehicle parked in the mark Ford, line, Explorer, type vagoneta, Model, 2002, without a plate of movement, falling down the cyclist on the pavement, arribando to place an ambulance to red cross, who reported that the accidentado I did not sign vital.
How old you gave a warning to the guard of the office at ministerial level of this city, turning to the place of the accident, the lawyer Alan Raphael peaks Dominguez, owner of the authority of the public prosecutor's office of the jurisdiction of a common, who took note of the facts And, by faith, and once concluded its work used in these cases, ordered the transfer of the body of infortunado young, to the funerary parlor in turn, to the Federal Republic of law, and the subsequent delivery of your body to their families.
Subsequently, the vehicle was located in a state of abandonment in street revolution, between the Constitution and rail transport, in the same cologne Lopez Portillo, several blocks to get ahead of the place of the accident, until the moment of drawing up this information, the driver of the vehicle guilty of this accident has not been located.