Bad News Thread

jerry

I heard the marines shot the crap out of them ..automatic weapon fire makes you want to have a few smuggled frozen turkeys in the truck to act as bulletproofing

Photos: Newspaper defrente

Puerto Penasco, Sonora on November 21, 2013. - After receiving a report that a person had been deprived of his life in the town of Sonoita, corporate elements of the three levels of government, in an immediate reaction by a coordinated, placed the alleged perpetrators in the desert, in the ejido Miramar, which clashed with the police to avoid arrest, leaving a toll of three probable criminals dead.

At the scene, police agents seized two rifles, caliber 7.62 x 39, a bulletproof vest, a radio transmitter and the vehicle today addressed the deceased, and this is a pick up Chevrolet Silverado line, four-door, white, recent model, with California plates. In the vehicle were found rounds of ammunition calibers 9mm, .40 and 7.62 x 30, six portable radios a riflescope and a solar cell.

The facts originated around 09:25 pm today, in the town of Sonoita, when the report was received in a home located in Colonia Ejido Papagos had been assaulted with a firearm projectiles male person .

Upon arrival the police elements found in the backyard of a home the body of a man, which has not yet been identified, it had between 45 and 50 years old, stood about 1.75 meters tall, was light brown skin, hair cut monkfish. He wore jeans blue, long sleeve shirt gray with black box, a vest of blue cloth with black and white sneakers.

In this personal site of Expert Services of the Attorney General of the State, coordinated by the Public Prosecutor of the Common Jurisdiction, secured several long gun shell casings. It also secured a clothes varia contend backpack and rifle cartridges useful.

As part of the first investigations performed, PEI agents were able to establish that the alleged perpetrators of the murder boarded a pick-up truck, Chevrolet brand, white, late model, same as they fled in the direction of the town of Puerto Peñasco, so corporate elements of the three levels of government, in a coordinated, implemented an operation to achieve your location.

Being at kilometer 85 of the highway leading from Puerto Penasco to Sonoita, where placed in the vehicle, which will mark the high. His abordantes ignored the indication and printed faster, firing repeatedly against the police elements who repelled the attack, starting a chase to the ejido Miramar, where the fleeing pick in the now deceased became blocked .

Later, the assailants tried to flee to force career, while shooting against police, who repelled the attack, being dead in the place the three subjects that addressed the aforementioned vehicle.

Two of the people who lost their lives in the fighting wore name badges with Pablo Gomez Dominguez, age 25, residing in Ahome, Sinaloa, and Julio Cesar Martinez Aguilar, 29 years old, residing in Chihuahua , Chihuahua.While the other person has not been identified yet.

From the facts faith god Public Prosecutor of the Common Jurisdiction, who ordered the lifting and moving of bodies to carry out procedures of law and ensuring firearms and vehicle that brought the now deceased.

Now i know why we passed 15+ cop cars heading south while we were heading to border. They were flying and lights were flashing.

jerry

And two guys drown 10 feet from shore...
Puerto Penasco, Sonora on November 19, 2013. - A traffic accident reported around 07:00 am today in the unloading of the city, leaving two people dead male.

Those killed were identified with the names of Joseph Baseliso Hairstyle Olivas, who was the driver of the vehicle, which had 59 years old, and Barrancas Adalberto Gutierrez, 55 years of age, both residing in the colony East located in this population.

The victims boarded a vehicle Chevrolet, sedans, Lumina line, white, with plate boundaries for the state of Sonora. When driving on the loading dock, lost control of the unit and rushed to the sea, leaving the car fully submerged and now deceased inside.

The scene was attended by the Public Prosecutor of the Common Jurisdiction who ordered the lifting and moving of bodies to carry out procedures of law.

GV Jack

Snorin God
See what happens when the Green Valley Desperado leaves town.

While GVD is in town, the bad guys hide, shaking in the shacks. The day after
GVD leaves the fit hits the shan.

GVD thinks that Mexico should pay him a handsome stipend to live in luxury in RP
and thwart those hooligans.

Come on Mexico...Do the right thing.

playaperro

El Pirata
The shootout was on km 85 that's by the 2 story vacant sunburst house, real nice looking house, anyway near one of our prominent forum members, kind of upsetting.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thank God they were just leaving here for Penasco yesterday morning. I talked with him about 7 a.m.........

Roberto

Rumors were flying yesterday about this shooting. I did not post anything because they were conflicting rumors and posting would have created a lot of useless chatter. Hopefully things will calm down now. Sounds like law enforcement did their job.

Actually I was thinking of a mohawk, but I already have a reverse mohawk so guess I'll leave thing alone for now.

Jellyfish

A friend of mine, also with a casa in Cholla, told me to be careful as a border patrol friend of hers said the
drug cartels were traveling in groups between Lukeville and PP. Police and military involved. Road blocks and such.
I hope it settles down before next week.

jerry

From a commenter on the Defrente story on the flooding on the new and cool looking Calle 13 "

Blanca E. ArcigaDe donde habran egresado estos pseudo ingenieros que no proyectaron algo tan importante como es el drenaje pluvial..pero no pasa nada que el pueblo pague las burradas de los políticos,seguramente subirán prediales, DAP, y todos los impuestos habidos y por haber.
Where have these pseudo engineers who not projected something as important as the storm drain is a graduate...but nothing that people pay happens the nonsense of politicians, will surely rise property, DAP, and all taxes incurred and for having. (Translated by Bing)
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hours ago

playaperro

El Pirata
Streets are flooded and some man hole covers are missing or overflowed off. Pot hole's too.

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
A friend of mine, also with a casa in Cholla, told me to be careful as a border patrol friend of hers said the
drug cartels were traveling in groups between Lukeville and PP. Police and military involved. Road blocks and such.
I hope it settles down before next week.
We just traveled to the border yesterday, there were no road blocks and not to be rude sometimes the BP will embellish these things just a tad. Naomi and I are way more concerned about our roof because of the rain.