Bad News Thread

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
you don't do "heads up" you do negative sensationalism. Using your theory you should also report any good thing that happens in a Mexican town full of American tourist, but you don't. You are like the guy at Nascar waiting for the car crash who said going in "there's gonna be a crash today , yee haw" it's demented. The rports I got from friends in Sonoyta indicates it was not a "rolling gun battle" oh that sounds so cool and dangerous.....it was a thought out extermination of bad element. Nobody was sad to see the bad guys go. No one is concerned about except you and you want to concern everyone else...... so cool

playaperro, you are correct. We were heading north during this and in going over it with the people in our vehicle and in the other one we were travelling with....we passed by the LP gas place and there was 2 cop cars there and they were looking over what appeared to be broken glass on a door or window of building...we assumed there had been a robbery. There was no shooting etc going on. Before we approached this though, there was a cop car placed just to the south and one again to the north of the area....we don't know for sure but feel that they had the area blocked off during the situation. As we continued north it was about 15 minutes later when all the police force was whipping by us heading south....dont think I am exaggerating when I say 15 plus vehicles....definitly made you aware that something was going on. However, there was no shooting going on between cars as they were not chasing one as we never passed a truck going at a high speed. Definitly the perps had a much head start and were blocked by penasco force and pushed out into the desert. The sonoita force we believe came after the fact. Definitly there was an overkill of police but it does show that they are doing their jobs and are not to be messed with....kind of like all the border patrol vehicles on the usa side.

I think the rolling gun part is from the lp building to desert.....they were blocjed there and forced into parking lot, shooting started there and marines pushed them out the desert, away from the road, so they could take care of things.

jerry

you don't do "heads up" you do negative sensationalism. Using your theory you should also report any good thing that happens in a Mexican town full of American tourist, but you don't. You are like the guy at Nascar waiting for the car crash who said going in "there's gonna be a crash today , yee haw" it's demented. The rports I got from friends in Sonoyta indicates it was not a "rolling gun battle" oh that sounds so cool and dangerous.....it was a thought out extermination of bad element. Nobody was sad to see the bad guys go. No one is concerned about except you and you want to concern everyone else...... so cool
Bro this is "the Bad News Thread after all The text I got from a guy crossing over said "rolling F"n" gun battle in Sonoyta! welcome to F"n"Mexico
And by the way you just endorsed death Squads to kill low end workers in the drug war.......Death Squads end up being worse for everyone.legalizing drugs is the answer . Your Own words put you on the side of extra legal murder but hey what is wrong with that? Brother

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
My bad news for this thread is that I am working in the rain in Cottonwood and I hate it, it's like a rolling rain battle or something

JimMcG

For clarification purposes, did the chase end at the Miramar beach subdivision by the Mayan or a smaller Ejido Miramar on the Sonoyta / Penasco highway?
Thanks.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
bad news from me... it took an extra 15 minutes for my shrimp to be prepared since they just got it off the boat that morning.

audsley

How can the environmentally conscious consumer distinguish panga shrimp from trawler shrimp? Is there some place we can go to buy panga shrimp ? And is this a thread hijack?

Need to take a Chill pill it is over and life is good in Mex. I just worry about getting my Turkey down and have my dogs get their picture taken again for the 5th time this year. So much to worry about.

playaperro

El Pirata
Crossed last week with my Dog and nothing on the dog or food, asked for truck paperwork and passport, passport been expired since March. No problems.

jerry

How can the environmentally conscious consumer distinguish panga shrimp from trawler shrimp? Is there some place we can go to buy panga shrimp ? And is this a thread hijack?
The bad news is I don't think it is possible to hijack a thread I started....if you are interested I can message you when they get a big shrimp catch at the fish camp south of Santo Tomas....fresh is better than frozen