Bad News Thread

jerry

So how much do you have to pay per lb.
Varies on how much you buy.......the idea is buying shrimp without being a party to the damage done by the fleet.Paying a premium makes it worth their time Still it is around RP costs.

Landshark

Correct. At the Zagas station. Heard that one of the workers had to be hospitalized because of fright !!
Man I don't blame the guy. That's the place with the huge propane tank. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near that place with bullets flying. I can't even imagine that tank blowing up.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
If everyone lived like you .....nobody would do nothing.
It's a dangerous world out the Jer.

As adults we know that.

There's a lot of bad news out there Jer.

We don't need a keyboard patriot to remind us of that Jer.

When you post the specifics about a place and determine it's not safe you have by default told everyone that other places are safe. Think for your self travel smart use your head keep your eyes open and have as much fun as you can. Or stay at home read the news that non-news people copy and paste and never leave your house...........I'll vote........I'll go do something instead! AJUA "Life is Good"
This is a complete laugher! Obviously you don't know Jerry very well or seemingly not at all. Jerry travels the world from Mexico to Europe, AZ to ID, not just the state of Sonora. He is an ultimate DIY guy and on an almost daily basis has a new project going. The difference between, "... there's a lot of bad news out there..." and this incident is the fact that this is SPECIFIC to our BRAND. Please show me the sentence that Jerry talks about safety. Jerry didn't mention anything about not going to Mexico or lack of safety in Mexico. You'll vote? God, I hope not, the Tea Party is ruining America. You'll go do something instead, vs Jerry who never does anything right? Russ is incapable of being OBJECTIVE in regards to news like this because it isn't in his best interest. I would be naive to believe that Russ has voluntarily told one of his sixty guests about the incident and I would be naive to believe that not one of the sixty would like to know more about their surroundings and anything pertaining to their vacation destination, good or bad. Maybe Russ Buss can take them by the "crime scene"? Crime scene tours of Rocky Point, might be a new Niche Russy. An incident occurred and because of Jerry I know that an incident occurred and that's all it is. Public information, that is after all what an internet FORUM is all about, public information, good or bad.

jerry

Joe I picture a van load of tequila-upped Touristas taking a cigarette break by the The Zagas gas plant getting torched as the machine gun bullets the Sicarios were firing back toward the highway incinerate the big propane tank.From his hospital room Russ( the only survivor) notes "well this was nothing compared to the Twin Towers"
Note...this thing began in Sonoyta with bad guys on bad guys....one had a police uniform or vest on .Remember the old f250 can be boosted with a screw driver and it is weed season.....leave the pit bull in your truck while drinking..... Me,headed to Tasmania for a month!!!!! Searching with a friend for this guy "http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2483670/Could-Tasmanian-tiger-roaming-islands-forests-British-scientists-join-new-hunt-extinct-creature.html

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Damn... I'll have to find my old mullet picture in a TV commercial I did for KOOL FM. Don't be dissin' da mullet... the ladies loved it!

jerry

Looked like a item for the good news thread 17 days ago...then it rained an all was revealed:
From Defrente's great reporters. Hope these guys re not building the homeport!
November 11, 2013

Traders and businessmen entirely disapprove the bad infrastructure work that were given by the municipality

By: Ivan Bravo
PTO. PEÑASCO, SON.

The newly remodeled Calle 13 with an investment of 10 million pesos, showed his poor state of infrastructure in the storm drain, because the sewer collapsed in just 8 hours of intermittent light rain caused by the cold front number 14, which It caused anger, ridicule and laughter among citizens who testified as the traditional pool of water located at 13th Street and Emiliano Zapata against "Taqueria Guss" water was accumulating to extend Francisco Villa Street.
Traders and entrepreneur who has business in the Calle 13, completely failed the millionaire infrastructure work with just 15 days to complete, where expressed that from the beginning when carrying out the work imagined that drain pipe collapse, and did knowledge engineers and personnel working on site.
"It is what we told the boys and engineers working on site; pipe would be insufficient, it was very small, and as both a llovidita and plague and puddle always, is a disgrace to the City, we to claim for a work of quality can not be able to abuse us in our face, "reproached the merchant.
Approximately 1:30 pm on Friday, Oomapas truck that is used for dredging sewage, arrived Emiliano Zapata Street and 13th Street, where traditionally the problem is generated, but did not make any jobs, workers only rose sewers where the collapse of the drainage network was generated and departed.
Traders called this problem "a nightmare that can not end with municipal or authorities millions of money", so totally criticize continued implementation infrastructure of questionable quality by Commune, for only when generated when precipitation is terrible to witness such works are built is is.
Also reported that the collapse of the drainage they made new account sprout sewage, so you may have a health emergency and possible gastrointestinal diseases and otherwise, by the pollution generated at the site, as there expressed that this place is held marketing and sale of food in different forms.
For its part, the explanation given by Héctor Acosta Felix in his capacity as director of Oomapas, was that the work was still in progress, has not been Completed and much less delivered, but that problem will be fixed as part of the commitment to the construction .

Last edited:

jerry

This is only bad news if you were waiting across the border to drive your Central American maid back to Scottsdale

Hermosillo -.'s National Migration Institute (INM) intersected in Sonora 12 women originating in Guatemala bus traveling with a child under 12 months, bound for the border into the United States.

The delegate of the INM in the state, Enrique Iberry Claussen said in an interview that the assurance of the 12 women was performed on the eve bus stations of Hermosillo, Ciudad Obregón and the border city of Nogales.

"The mothers traveling alone with their children no older than 12 months of age are Guatemalan origin and they are guarded and served with babies in school facilities in the cities where they were intercepted" he said.

He said in an interview with the media that mothers and children traveling alone on buses of various lines and detected because of the presence of one in the bus station of Hermosillo was discovered.

She noted that women were traveling in several buses in groups of two or three and each had a child, and indicated that these people remain sheltered at the INM in the aforementioned cities, from where they will be repatriated to Guatemala.

The federal official stressed that at this time generally an increase in traffic to the border of women and children from other entities, as well as other countries is presented in Sonora.

He said the National Migration Institute is very aware of this situation could be exploited by organized crime, mainly by criminal groups who commit unlawful acts such as trafficking.

"I talked to these people seeking enter the United States illegally through the borders of Sonora about on the danger of it, since people get carried away," he explained.