Bad News Thread

InkaRoads

cronopiador
For those that need more translation:
"........as well as the efforts of the Government to the above", the legislator EXTERNABA"
"........as federal and have you EXTERNADO again to the Governor in this event"

Externar = to express or display

Now, you will be able to understand the whole article!!

jerry

This was a big deal in Sonora......picture say Highway 8 shut down,all police departments along a 100 mile stretch of it taken over by Obama and your trip blocked for hours on a toll road that ripped you off for 8 bucks for the privilege of being shot at.

playaperro

El Pirata
For those that need more translation:
"........as well as the efforts of the Government to the above", the legislator EXTERNABA"
"........as federal and have you EXTERNADO again to the Governor in this event"

Externar = to express or display

Now, you will be able to understand the whole article!!
Welcome back Ed, Amigo could you please direct me to where this quote is made.....Your friendly Dreamer.....

InkaRoads

cronopiador
State of siege...picture if the local police in your county were taken over by the state...
Tubutama, Sonora January 09, 2013.-La diputada Karina Garcia Gutierrez, on behalf of the Congress of the State, took part in the installation of the single police command in that municipality and which will correspond to seven municipalities.
"Although it is not much to my liking, since this is no so much loss of Municipal autonomy as loss of proximity that has a municipal police, mostly in small municipalities, with the citizen in the everyday problems. I recognize that it requires a State of force that is trained, equipped and prepared to respond and face the kinds of organized crime, as well as the efforts of the Government to the above", the legislator externaba.
"I hope that they are met fully the goals and intent that this entails since I know that the State Executive has made major commitments and made a substantial investment that mostly come from federal funds, which raises the expectations of the concerned program and am pleased that after 3 years finally the inhabitants of these municipalities have presence and vigilance that give them a chance of more tranquility and security" After such regrettable events occurring from 2010 arising from terrible insecurity which hit this region of desert Altar", it added.
"In the same way, you can not leave out the current economic and social situation prevailing there;" It is the next step that long has had to be. Therefore, and as I have been so holding and letting know different authorities both at the State level as federal and have you externado again to the Governor in this event, the urgency that join efforts on both levels with a strategy, approach and such approach, involving the implementation of programmes and public policies through dependencies that correspond, so that is a real rescue of the economic and social life of these municipalities, also this region, peoples, are part and must be part of the progress of SONORA. We are all obliged,"concluded the Deputy Karina García.
Hope that helps Dawg, Jerry's post #120 on page 6!

jerry

I hear six were making less than 500 dollars for the 50 mile hike with 50 to 70 lbs. on their backs.it is like killing the janitor when you can't reach the Boss because hey,someone has to die.You would think a $250000 profit for the bloody night.They will be dead by the end of the year most likely.

All is good blah blah blah...except in the new Bad News Thread...funny no one has mentioned the rolling gun battle on the road to Sonoyta yet...but how about that harbor!

About a month ago I was driving along the old Ajo road that runs between Ajo and Tucson. A cop car whizzed past me, and just down the road there were several cop cars, and US border patrol guys pulled over, along with a black pickup truck. Beside the road there appeared to be a huge quantity of drugs in boxes stacked up on the roadside.

Landshark

The water has been tested. Never a question if this was going to happen, only when. Now without question a response is necessary, a forceful message must be sent. So, here we go, the power struggle begins. Hope it only takes place in remote areas and is over soon.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
that nuts jerry. glad everything turned out ok for you guys. How close is your property to the border?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
20 miles or so but on a highly prized smuggling route..lucky us
Remind me to bring my Mossberg (00 buckshot) and Sig when I come to visit you, k? :D
With the smugglers and the killer javelina you have around, why don't YOU have a gun? Would hate to read a Krentz story about you while you're poking around on the ranch. (said VERY seriously)

Roberto

Hey Jer, how is that toll booth working out? The one where you hand out the maps of the best routes. Jeese Jer, keep your fool head down !!

According to my contacts there were 4 bales not 3. What did you guys do with the other one?

Remind me to bring my Mossberg (00 buckshot))
I'd go with number 2 shot. Better pattern. OO has a little more oooph but is sort of small pattern with less shot.

jerry

A guy told Joe and I last month it was a freelancer renting "pipeline" rights to the Belrans etc. that will cause the next outburst.Loco Locals