Best of Rocky Point????????

apb739

I am still counting down the days till we are there on vacation. I am still looking for the best of “Rocky Point”
1. Best massage
2. Best restaurant for sea food & cold beer

3. Best place to rent 4 wheelers
4. Best day long fishing charter
5. Best coffee
And any other best of….Thanks :ugeek:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I like Mary's, in the fish market for Filet al mojo del ajo and their "surprise avocado", but I have other restaurants, like playa bonita for calmari or Brissa for tripe or carne asada tacos, Ramon's for whole fried fish, or chicken mole, and there is a little place in the south west corner of Sonora Ave and Cuauhtemoc, I believe, that has the best campechana I have ever tried in PP, mmmm yummi, way to many to remember right at this moment, specially when thinking of food!! and the best sonora hot dogs are in the south east corner of Lee st anf Alvernon "El Sinaloense" en Tucson, just had a couple!! :eek3: forget BK or Guero Canelo!!

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Bets pastor or pork tacos - la Carretta on Josepha Dominguez across from the Pemex \ Circle K . oooh la la

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Best fishing charter - me.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then you better send me some info so I can put it in my website, but only if you feel the free advertising is going to help you, otherwise you can also do like the others!! I wonder if their ears shut when I mention it is going up in my website for FREE!! :eek3:

PS: I have a group of 12 guys, for June, that went somewhere else, cause I did not have your info!!! things that makes you go mmmmmmmmm!!

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
When ever I here The Best of what ever in Penasco I run like hell from that place..

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Ha! No offense taken. The reason I'm the best is that I'm not open to the general public. I don't do it for a living; I do it to catch quality fish and have fun. I couldn't put 12 guys on my boat if I wanted to -- they need to get Joker or one of the large tubs at the public harbor for that many people. I take 3 or 4 guys max and put them on the fish.

You want to catch a cooler full of triggerfish and sand bass, take any charter boat out of Rocky Point. You want to go out and catch quality fish, you go with me. At last count, I've had twelve different people tell me "That's the biggest fish I've ever caught in my life!" I don't do "meat" trips. I do "trophy" trips. That's what it's all about!

If you're lucky enough, maybe you can go with Ric instead. Or Doug and Scott. Or Art and Shawno. Or Audi. Dan's getting there (no offense, Dan!). These guys fish the same way I do -- go BIG or stay at the marina!
:gofish: :fish:

Stuart,

I'm going to be down the 13 - 16 with about 2-3 other guys. We were looking at doing a fishing trip because we love fishing but never been deep sea fishing (just lakes). PM with some details if it's something you'd be willing to do.