Best of Rocky Point????????

InkaRoads

cronopiador
If you have kids with you the best ice cream is at La Reina Michoacana across the street from Posada La Roca and Restaurante Portofino at the entrance of the fish market/malecon.

Stuart, if that is what you like then just do it that way, not all the people that contacts me for fishing trips are 12 at once I have people interested and are groups of 2 or 3, again it is up to you a contact phone call by the propective client and you will know what you are dealing with, mainly is just to put your contact info there, I personaly do not gain anything or loose anything by trying to help other thru my website!! :eek3: I believe it is call NETWORKING, all I ask is if anybody ask you about a shuttle from Tucson you mention my company instead of Nena's, which goes to Phoenix first anyway and charges the same or more than I do, so I am not really afraid of them or any other competetion.

Last edited:
A

adcs

Best massage Ocean Dream spa don't listen about the happy face massage unless you want a happy ending.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Best massage Ocean Dream spa don't listen about the happy face massage unless you want a happy ending.
I always wonder about "the Happy face massage" looks more like a burdelo that a real message therapy spa!! :eek3:

playaperro

El Pirata
About those pills

Hey Amigo you know about those pills we were talking about in the boxes...no not those the Prilosec
I may need some I think they cost $28 for 100 genenrics..will try to make it down if you see them cheaper
can you tell me. I use the drug store next to Lolitas..

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hey Amigo you know about those pills we were talking about in the boxes...no not those the Prilosec
I may need some I think they cost $28 for 100 genenrics..will try to make it down if you see them cheaper
can you tell me. I use the drug store next to Lolitas..
I've learned that if you go to any farmacia that has the sign "con vida" you will get generic medicine a lot cheaper than in a regular farmacia for any type of generic medicine, for the pills I need and a couple others I found that "cosmos" is cheapest, like Ripley's "believe or not" :eek3:
If you are down we can go farmacia hopping, and then to de Club de los oficiales for some cheap beer, ja, ja, ja!!

Last edited:
I've learned that if you go to any farmacia that has the sign "con vida" you will get generic medicine a lot cheaper than in a regular farmacia for any type of generic medicine, for the pills I need and a couple others I found that "cosmos" is cheapest, like Ripley's "believe or not" :eek3:
If you are down we can go farmacia hopping, and then to de Club de los oficiales for some cheap beer, ja, ja, ja!!
Yes "Cosmos" is the cheapest on most medicines and if you tell him you know barb and mark and ask for a discount you can get them even cheaper... Pedro is a good friend and very knowledgable on the medicines he sells...

I've had good luck with the prices at the Pharmacy on the diagonal road off Benito Juarez just past the Town Hall.... on the way to Manny's and the Mirador. They seem to discount everything from the listed prices when you pay with US $$.

A

adcs

I would also like to know if there are any other tasting places in town.
I don't think there are unless you count going to the back of someones's tienda at rodeo drive and taking a shot of their cheap tequila.

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
Ok Manny, here is your forum to tell us about the Copa, Copa Cabana.
Sadly its been closed for almost 2 years :(
Still have the website up for memories, someday we will reopen the Copa again
aaa the Copa Cabana, still miss it sometimes, its nice to hear people still remember it, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Best Restaurant in town? What do you guys say? We could even break it down this way...

Authentic Mexican:
Italian:
Asian:
Seafood:
American:
Street Tacos:
Burger:
Pizza:

I think that ought to cover it.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Best Restaurant in town? What do you guys say? We could even break it down this way...

Authentic Mexican: Coyote Grill (malecon) and La Cocina de Ramon (9 blocks east from Benito Juarez and 2 blocks south of Simon Morua)
Italian: Portofino (only one I know)
Asian: Sapporo for Sushi, seadweller knows a good take out!!
Seafood: Mary's (fish Market)
American:
Street Tacos: Tacos Brissa (Sinalos & Melchor Ocampo)
Burger:
Pizza: Cheiky's (best mexican pizza) Capone's (american style pizza)

I think that ought to cover it.
Those are not the best since that will be more of a personal choice, however for me those are the best!!

Last edited:
B

bahiatrader

When Tammy and I lived in Mexico, we'd usually only stop to eat at places that had lots of customers. We were never disapoionted. Tammy got kind of miffed at me one time when I told her she was enjoying gut soup. I thought it was great.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Oyes amigo, you left out American....That would be Burger King....
No, no, you will never see me at BK or any americanized food establishment, unless I am there to drink only!! that is why I left those to categories for others with more knowledge.
I like to frequent places where the parking lots have more mexican license plates, that is a sign of good food, if it is a local restaurant, been to Capones once cause i was meeting someone else, I was hungry and order one of their Pizzas and it was good but nothing to brag about, again in my opinion Chekys is much much better plus they add the mexican twist to it and makes it for a very interesting pizza that tastes very very good!!

Last edited: