Best of Rocky Point????????

Best Restaurant in town? What do you guys say? We could even break it down this way...

Authentic Mexican:
Italian:
Asian:Sapporo for Sushi, seadweller knows a good take out!!
Seafood:
American:
Street Tacos:
Burger:
Pizza:

I think that ought to cover it.
Yes Inks.... I have tried this place 5 or 6 times in the past month and it has been great every time... lots of food and very resonablly priced... it's called "The Fortune Express" and it is on the NE Corner of "Constitution" and "Blvd. Samuel Ocaña" a.k.a. the new road to condos on sandy beach...

A

adcs

Best Restaurant in town? What do you guys say? We could even break it down this way...

Authentic Mexican:Lolitas, Fedes, hacienda las fuentes(new mexico style)
Italian: Portofino
Asian:tenshi sushi
Seafood:Marys, Blue marlin
American:Thirsty parrot, Max's cafe
Street Tacos:Vaca chenta, Tacos marin,
Burger:Eriks burger
Pizza:Capones

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Gua Gua's has the best priced hookers in town hands down. Its a personal favorite. Make sure you bring plenty of $1's or 10 pesos to tip cause its the only strip club Ive ever been too that cant give you change to tip the girls.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Many in this forum can tell you how good this guys are, they took us out to Bird island, although not a fishing trip and in the Pacifica WOW!!, but as I spoke to them I found about their knowledge of the Sea of Cortez as well as fishing and their service is awesome!! and I guess I have not mention but they won the ltest fishing tournament!!

Gua Gua's has the best priced hookers in town hands down. Its a personal favorite. Make sure you bring plenty of $1's or 10 pesos to tip cause its the only strip club Ive ever been too that cant give you change to tip the girls.
It's also the last of a couple of titty bars that are left. They're dropping like flies too? Saw a post on here that Sr. Porchas, who owned Dunas, and the little place on Calle 13 next to the Chinese restaurant, and still owns El Sombrero, has got the restaurant and hotel across the street up for sale.

View attachment 2864View attachment 2865you can charter the About Time, [email protected] in this pictures we won the fishing tournament, Adolfo Perez, Rick Hammer, Maribel Ruiz, Oscar Perez, Jose Acevedo.View attachment 2866
You can also book a charter thru Mark (Seadweller) at http://www.rockypointboattrips.com/index.html He and his wife Barb run the "Adopt a Classroom" program in Penasco, and have arranged the boat trips out to Bird Island for the Forum folks!!!

A

angelinastones

Everything in Rocky point is the best! :) There are lots of topics and threads are good! People are really cooperative and active here. =D