Bodies Found

joester

2 salty dawgs
It's interesting to me that Guaymas at a little over 100,000 people makes that list, but Puerto Vallarta at over 200,000 people doesn't.
Interesting. At least it makes me better about flying into PVR next month.

Kenny

Well Known Member
The reason Penasco is safer than the states is that Americans cannot take their weapons across the border. Every time some jerk tells you he won't go down because he can't take his weapon across the border with him, smile, you're a little safer because of it.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
The reason Penasco is safer than the states is that Americans cannot take their weapons across the border. Every time some jerk tells you he won't go down because he can't take his weapon across the border with him, smile, you're a little safer because of it.
Sounds like somebody tinkles his pants whenever he is around a gun. Relax, they make Depends now that you can hardly notice.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Sounds like some bozos who are afflicted with paranoid fantasies and blindly and thoughtlessly support the Idiots at the NRA of today, stomp, fart and bluster at any statement about gun usage and ownership suggesting guns are often used irresponsibly in the US and something needs to be done about it. I suspect that most of them know little about the effects of a high powered weapon on a human body. Who of you have been in the trenches and had a buddy next to you take a round in the head????

If you subscribe to the NRA mantra that Guns do not kill people, people do , to stop the wanton, mindless violence everyone who owns a gun should be incarcerated.
Hey Jerry, I mean Kenny, ooops.... I mean Roberto

Take this shit elsewhere. People are sick & tired of this crap.

little comments here and there come up and are normal. These ideological diatribes get freaking ridiculous and old.

go the the rants and raves section and have a ball !!

You and Kenny can tell each other how smart you are, how many college degrees you have in your 23andMe DNA downline,

Better yet, why don’t you start your own Rocky Point MENSA forum site, and leave us smelly Walmart folks and deplorables to fend for our ignorant selves on this lowly RockPount talk site ?

se te olvida

Hey now, he admonished Kenny for his comments, advocated above for totally unfettered gun ownership. proposed an NRA sponsored Hate Kenny Demonstration, defended the rights of gun owners to shoot school children, . Just a bunch of little comments. Were you referring to the Queen's little comments???

rplarry

Well Known Member
Hey now, he admonished Kenny for his comments, advocated above for totally unfettered gun ownership. proposed an NRA sponsored Hate Kenny Demonstration, defended the rights of gun owners to shoot school children, . Just a bunch of little comments. Were you referring to the Queen's little comments???
Little jabs come here and there, and we are all used to a little banter at times.

But when guys get on their soap boxes, and start preaching their ideological political BS, that’s when it just goes over the top.

And there’s been a lot of that crap lately.

We need more fishing stories, like from Joe, to keep some interesting discussion and smiles on faces.

Sorry, but gun debates don’t quite accomplish that.

Kenny

Well Known Member
I simply said that if Americans came into Mexico with their weapons it wouldn't be as safe. That was not off-topic or political, but it sure was correct. Only a fool would think otherwise.
P.S. Larry read your own post, it's political.

Last edited:

Bob Oso

Well Known Member
rplarry is right...read between the lines Beto. Your viewpoints are probably shared and agreed with by many, but your diction and form of delivery is slightly less than pretentious for a message board dedicated to the goings on of Rocky Point.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Sorrry. I get wordy. I guess this is not a good place for me longer. Jab away.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Little jabs come here and there, and we are all used to a little banter at times.

But when guys get on their soap boxes, and start preaching their ideological political BS, that’s when it just goes over the top.

And there’s been a lot of that crap lately.

We need more fishing stories, like from Joe, to keep some interesting discussion and smiles on faces.

Sorry, but gun debates don’t quite accomplish that.

Crap, you made me the model forum citizen but I was actually about to disagree with you. Not sure why you can't just simply keep scrolling down the page. It took more time and energy to say how disgusted you were than to simply ignore and keep scrolling. Triggered????? I thought only LIBS get triggered? According to Don jr. What a man that guy is. This moron puts a picture of Hilary behind bars on his AR-15 and then shares the picture on his Instagram and America wonders why we have a gun/political ideology division.