Boomer Fest Press Release

I have to admit, upon reading the list of Proposed Headlining Artists, my immediate thought was it looks like someone's wish list of who they'd LIKE to see in Rocky Point, not bearing any resemblence to reality. Unfortunately, it kind of reminds me of my ex-spouse, who would say things like, "I'm going to be getting this job...", when in reality, what really happened was, "I saw an ad in the paper for this job". I hope it comes together, for the sake of Puerto Penasco.

Concert area to be located on Sandy Beach between Wrecked at the Reef and Esmeralda. Parking, camping, and other event sites located in surrounding areas.
Producer Henry Altman and International Talent Agent Hal Ray have assembled a team of some of the most creative TV Producers and Festival Production experts in the entertainment industry to Co-Produce the first annual;
“BOOMER FEST” May 1-5 2013 at ROCKY POINT, MEXICO

MUSIC THAT DEFINED A GENERATION AND CREATED A CULTURE THAT CHANGED THE WORLD

PROPOSED HEADLINING ARTISTS

SANTANA + STEVIE WONDER + BOB DYLAN + CROSBY, STILLS & NASH + VAN MORRISON + AEROSMITH
JAMES TAYLOR & CAROL KING + LIONEL RICHIE + THE BEACHBOYS +
EARTH, WIND & FIRE + THE DOOBIE BROTHERS

PROPOSED ADDITIONAL PERFORMING ARTISTS

DON HENLEY + GLENN FREY + STEELY DAN + JOURNEY + THE ALLMAN BROTHERS
PAUL SHAFFER & CBS ORCH. + MICHAEL MC DONALD + BLONDIE + STEVE MILLER BAND
BOZZ SCAGGS + JOE WALSH + PETER FRAMPTON + TONY BENNETT + DIONNE WARWICK + SERGIO MENDEZ + HERBIE HANCOCK GEORGE BENSON + DAVID SANBORNE + BOB JAMES + SMOKEY ROBINSON + THE ISLEY BROTHERS
THE TEMPTATIONS + TOWER OF POWER + VINCE GILL + REBA MC ENTIRE + WILLIE NELSON + RANDY TRAVIS + LYLE LOVETT BILL COSBY + CHEECH & CHONG + JAY LENO + GEORGE LOPEZ + EDDIE MURPHY + DAN AYKROYD + BILLY CRYSTAL
BILL MURRAY + CHEVY CHASE + ROBIN WILLIAMS + ROSEANNE BARR + GALLAGHER + ELLEN DE GENERES

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
PROPOSED ADDITIONAL PERFORMING ARTISTS

RANDY TRAVIS

Uhhhh, they can probably scratch him from the list because he'll likely be serving time for his naked DUI. :rofl: