Boomerfest Question

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Much like Country Thunder and Coachella, it may become something after proof of concept.
Hell, I say they should just go for the whole "Burning Man" type festival at the beach!! REALLY bring back the 60's for the Boomers! :puff:

playaperro

El Pirata
Checking out the beach today and came across my buddies from the band "BOSTON" and they said they were impressed with the area, can hardly wait to play for the Boomers. Really good tribute band.

playaperro

El Pirata
  • Ticket info update!

General Admission 3-Day Pass = $600
    VIP Tickets = $1,000
    Gold Level VIP Tickets = $2,000
    Very Limited Platinum VIP Tickets = $3,000

All VIP Tickets include three different levels for food and beverage script, depending on the ticket price, and all VIP Ticket Holders will have special front stage viewing areas!

Gold and Platinum Level Ticket Holders will also have BackstageAccess and invitations to several Private Parties to rub elbows with celebrities, as well as the first choice of Luxury Accommodations for Condo's, Houses, RV Spaces and Luxury VIP Safari Tent Camping.

Tickets will ONLY be sold through the official Boomer Fest Days website and the fulfillment of the tickets sent to patrons will be through In Ticketing, a leading entertainment industry event ticketing company (licensed and bonded) that specializes in major concert tours and festivals nationwide.

Look for a major announcement regarding artists and ticket sales dates soon!

Like · · Share

• [h=5]Boomer Fest Days[/h]11 hours ago

Hold on to your hats, folks: major announcement coming soon!

1Like · · Share

• [h=5]Boomer Fest Days updated their cover photo.[/h]December 13, 2012

15Like · · Share

mondone

Whitecaps
  • Ticket info update!

General Admission 3-Day Pass = $600
    VIP Tickets = $1,000
    Gold Level VIP Tickets = $2,000
    Very Limited Platinum VIP Tickets = $3,000

All VIP Tickets include three different levels for food and beverage script, depending on the ticket price, and all VIP Ticket Holders will have special front stage viewing areas!

Gold and Platinum Level Ticket Holders will also have BackstageAccess and invitations to several Private Parties to rub elbows with celebrities, as well as the first choice of Luxury Accommodations for Condo's, Houses, RV Spaces and Luxury VIP Safari Tent Camping.

Tickets will ONLY be sold through the official Boomer Fest Days website and the fulfillment of the tickets sent to patrons will be through In Ticketing, a leading entertainment industry event ticketing company (licensed and bonded) that specializes in major concert tours and festivals nationwide.

Look for a major announcement regarding artists and ticket sales dates soon!

Like · · Share

• Boomer Fest Days

11 hours ago

Hold on to your hats, folks: major announcement coming soon!

1Like · · Share

• Boomer Fest Days updated their cover photo.

December 13, 2012

15Like · · Share

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
So same ol' more of the same ol' stuff?

I'll take three of those VIP Platinum tix, okay? :puff:

Here's an idea - are any hotels totally booked or blocked out for those days? Does anyone know? They would have reserved the rooms already and there would not be any rooms available.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Here's an idea - are any hotels totally booked or blocked out for those days? Does anyone know? They would have reserved the rooms already and there would not be any rooms available.
they requested a hold on rooms that required a down payment be made by a certain date (ex. feb. 1st).

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
La Frontera, Mexico | Traveling4Health.com This is another one, Henry Altman is promoting, I am doing an Enviromental Impact Study on a piece of land along the same stretch, in one article he talks about a big hotel, condo pads, restaurants, and lots for housing, from what I can gather about the land north of Penasco to El Golfo, is not stable enoiugh for any buildings taller than 2 storys and in some cases no more than 1 story, and because of the reserve, some may never be built on at all. I am in what is called the shock absorber for the Alto Golfo Reserve, I think his property is in Ejido Tobiyori, which is in the nucleous of the reserve, i doubt any of his stuff will ever be developed.

mis2810

3 fastest forms of commucation in penasco Telephone.......Telegraph.....and Tell Melissa
Now come on, that is not true! I hope you're kidding! I know tons of secrets that I never tell. Wanting to hear juicy gossip and and repeating it are two different things. Besides, you're the one with the loose lips after a few beers not me! :wink: