Boomerfest Question

Rhino

Boomerfest will happen just like homeport same people! anyone want to bet?
Not me! I'm not sure who you mean by "same people" (promoters or performers?), but I believe we will see a very successful Boomer Fest, 2013. Announcement should be coming soon.

jerry

I sort of hate the Name Boomerfeast....sounds like a trap to lure the most self centered generation the planet has ever seen to one place..kill them and eat them....who is behind this?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Not that I have a rooster in this fight, but ..have the condos been notified to take the black out dates off the condos for May yet?

For those of you who didn't listen to the show last Saturday, here's what Miguel Guevara had to say about Boomer Fest:

The event cannot be held without a permit from the city. Henry Altman was told the city would not consider issuing a permit until they saw signed contracts with artists. None have ever materialized. When told of the dates for September, he was clear that the city would love to cooperate with this group or any other group wanting to bring events to the city, but compliance is non-negotiable.