Boomerfest Question

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Sherman, ex owner of the Fiesta Cruiser was building an under water observatory (no kidding) and I wonder if its a test run. It has some kind of windows under water. That has to be it.
If that's true, I don't think you could pay me to go on it. :puff:

Is the pier related to the Cruise Ship "docking point"? Or is it something different altogether? I've been watching the common lists of Rocky Point "upgrades" (airline route, convention center, etc), but haven't seen a pier mentioned.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Is the pier related to the Cruise Ship "docking point"? Or is it something different altogether? I've been watching the common lists of Rocky Point "upgrades" (airline route, convention center, etc), but haven't seen a pier mentioned.

Yes

Roberto

Sherman, ex owner of the Fiesta Cruiser was building an under water observatory (no kidding) and I wonder if its a test run. It has some kind of windows under water. That has to be it.
Up until recently at least you could see that thing beached down in the harbor. It was soemthing that was purchased and brought in.

Sorry folks - I have been traveling and out of touch for the last few days. I was catching up reading the other threads and I guess in the conversations with the mayor and the tourism guy there was no mention of Booomerfest? I would think those guys (mayor and tourism guy) would certainly know what was going on and that would have been a big topic if it were actually happening. I guess this is just more stuff showing that it is probably BS.. There was good news about so many other things though I guess Boomerfest doesn't really matter.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Boomerfest will happen just like homeport same people! anyone want to bet?
If I put out a flyer that says 'pink floyd, the rolling stones and U2' are coming to the 'write your name on a sea shell concert' but then change the lineup to include only 'Juan's tios y tias band'... I guess I am still moving forward with my concert. just a different lineup.

mis2810

If I put out a flyer that says 'pink floyd, the rolling stones and U2' are coming to the 'write your name on a sea shell concert' but then change the lineup to include only 'Juan's tios y tias band'... I guess I am still moving forward with my concert. just a different lineup.
But, I checked Juan's website and it looks like he's already booked for that date.