BoomerFest Update

mis2810

Joyless people will never be happy, I bet if you guys ever hooked up you would walk away and say that sure was messed up, any way never happen cause Jerry does not spend-visit penasco, Que triste
Wtf? It's not a matter of being joyless. I'm a happy person! But are people supposed to just blindly send in hundreds of dollars for this without asking questions? I hate to see people get scammed and ripped off. You're just trying to stir the pot, aren't you? :p

jerry

Joyless people will never be happy, I bet if you guys ever hooked up you would walk away and say that sure was messed up, any way never happen cause Jerry does not spend-visit penasco, Que triste
Pretty happy myself and my hobby is trying to keep you ex-real estate scammers and lackeys from ripping off the folks...

Last edited:

mel150

Nope, I'm extremely happy, but I worked in the entertainment industry for 20+ years, and this is clearly not going to happen. There may be a small concert, but all the other stuff with RV spots, glam tents, etc. is just not likely, for the reasons we've all given here. Having said that, if you want to spend money on it, go for it, we're not stopping you. :)

playaperro

El Pirata
Nope, I'm extremely happy, but I worked in the entertainment industry for 20+ years, and this is clearly not going to happen. There may be a small concert, but all the other stuff with RV spots, glam tents, etc. is just not likely, for the reasons we've all given here. Having said that, if you want to spend money on it, go for it, we're not stopping you. :)
Would that be working in the sex industry? Fair enough answer...

jerry

Hope Az Beachboy has his somewhat creepy plastic beads sales tent up.....I sort of like the idea of half nude 60 year old hippie earth goddesses strolling down the beach...flowers in the hair....colorful beads.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Another thing I noticed is the woman whose name is on the map is also the same woman who has something to do with the Home Port who has been giving the interviews - Wendy Winzer. Who is she, what's her background? Does she work for Henry Altman?
Google is your friend! Wendy Winzer, Administrative Director for the Homeport project under the general contracting company, Consorcio Constructor de Obras Marinas SA de CV (CCOM)

My guess is Henry Altman paid her to map out the area, since she's already familiar with it? Total guess on my part. Her pic and the map below, with her name on it.

Very ambitious, at least looking at the map. I have my doubts (as many of us have had all along) that they'll be able to pull it off as they are saying. The clock is definitely ticking and October is not that far away.