Can you speak spanish?

Can you speak Spanish?

• No....

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • A little bit, enough to find the restroom.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Yep! I'm practically Mexican.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Of course, I am Mexican, you idiot.

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Thanks Inks, and everyone else also. I just looked at my Shakira CD (Oral Fixation) and neither of the two Spanish songs have the lyrics, same with my Nelly Furtado CD. But one of my Gloria Estefan CD's has the lyrics, so I'm going to start there. The others, I can look up online. This is my problem..............even after I looking up everything you all just said (typed, haha) in my Spanish dictionary, I still have pretty much no clue what you are saying. I know you're talking about which beer is best and so forth, but it's so confusing looking up every other word and then trying to put it all together. I think the music CD's and perhaps a good beginning level (like 1st grade) Spanish book, like Dick and Jane, would be the best bet for me. And Inks, you....will....have....to.....talk.....real....slow....when we see each other!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yeah, sometimes the translations are hilarious! O, mejor dicho, "algunas veces, los traducciones son muy chistosos!"

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ok Wahoo,
No me gusta la cerveza oscuro para nada pero voy a tratarlo para ti. Tal vez podemos reunir todo la gente de la forum que este en Penasco el ultimo fin de semana en Mayo. Que "Pachanga!" How's that for dialect! Ha! Let's plan something!!

Yeah, sometimes the translations are hilarious! O, mejor dicho, "algunas veces, los traducciones son muy chistosos!"
I've tried those online translators....put in English...got the spanish...put that in to get English again....made absolutely no sense!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Bill, tus verbos estan muy bien, necesitas practicar los "tiempos" de los verbos que no es problema, simplemente mas practica, hasta ahora mucho mejor que lo que Mexico Joe ha dicho!! nos tomaremos unos 3 o 4 tarros grandes de indio y nos encontramos en el suelo!! :cheers:
I'll be there tomorrow to start with mine!! :eek3:

Last edited: