dining specials

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Happy - Please don't make me send you back to remedial 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' training. We (including myself) all have our "moments" where we disagree with others, but no need to be downright vicious.

You are making an :moon: of yourself and will end up in Banned Camp!!

Thanks Joe, I had to edit my post, I skipped to the last page by accident. Not my favorite joints, but good to know they're still around, as they're sort of destination places for many visitors. When I tell friends from Tucson to Minnesota that Manny's has shut down they're completely floored. Again, not really a hangout for those of us who go often, but it was a unique landmark and something people cling to when planning a trip.

Roberto

There were people up on the second level at the old Mickys Bar in the Malecon 2 days ago. No idea what was going on.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Happy - Please don't make me send you back to remedial 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' training. We (including myself) all have our "moments" where we disagree with others, but no need to be downright vicious.

You are making an :moon: of yourself and will end up in Banned Camp!!
Hey, Stuart,
May I suggest that you re-read those 2- posts directed @ me, OUT OF NOWHERE !!! ~~~ just protecting myself,

the other party launched his ATTACK followed by another party, called me a SOB, I held my tongue & didn't call him a SOB back, so I responded in kind, & then I get a threat of being banned from you,

Yet you called a member a "libturd fag" ~ ~ ~ the other day, what gives ?? ~~~ nothing I posted today comes close to that ?

I would never call someone here a SOB, or a libturd fag, ~ ~ ~ however I think that is funny, you have a lot of people here that get all

psychedelic, over nothing, they take life way too serious, not me I'm a ~~~ HAPPY CAT

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Happy,
Please watch your language.......
Lj, with all due respect he was just having fun and everybody got bent out of shape. He wasn't completely negative h.is message about the stomach pumper was welcome news and the red cross could probably use the free publicity. The new stomach pumper beats running around trying to find an open pemex bathroom.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Lagrimas, with all due respect, in my life, the word God is not followed by the word damn......

And people should be able to eat where they like or buy the kind of boat they want without being harassed about it.:aagh::hairout:

Hey, Stuart,
May I suggest that you re-read those 2- posts directed @ me, OUT OF NOWHERE !!! ~~~ just protecting myself,

the other party launched his ATTACK followed by another party, called me a SOB, I held my tongue & didn't call him a SOB back, so I responded in kind, & then I get a threat of being banned from you,

Yet you called a member a "libturd fag" ~ ~ ~ the other day, what gives ?? ~~~ nothing I posted today comes close to that ?

I would never call someone here a SOB, or a libturd fag, ~ ~ ~ however I think that is funny, you have a lot of people here that get all

psychedelic, over nothing, they take life way too serious, not me I'm a ~~~ HAPPY CAT
Among other things Happy....I think you need to take a reading comprehension class......

This is what I wrote:

And yeah, I know exactly what I frequently do on here...I yank chains, stir the pot, etc.....but I try to not be a nasty SOB on here. Sometimes I fail...everyone is human, but I think that has been very rare!

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
You better go see the stomach pumper,

Among other things Happy....I think you need to take a reading comprehension class......

This is what I wrote:

And yeah, I know exactly what I frequently do on here...I yank chains, stir the pot, etc.....but I try to not be a nasty SOB on here. Sometimes I fail...everyone is human, but I think that has been very rare!
~ ~ ~ rocky, rocky, ~ ~ ~ who do you think you're talking too, ~ ~ ~

you TRIED to slide it in SIDEWAYS, & got caught, ~ ~ ~ you know what you meant, I know what you meant, EVERYONE here knows what you meant, ~ ~ ~

are you sure you didn't ~~~ slide in on a wire like PETER PAN, ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ BTW the STOMACH PUMPER is waiting for you, ~ ~ ~ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

~ ~ ~ END OF THIS STORY,

Last edited:

Roberto

Mickey's son has reopened his restaurant in old port. Haven't been there yet but will report later.
Joe will be by to confirm your report. Since you are living here you might have a biased perception of what OPEN means.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can report that La Curva is open!

I went by Black Dog....the lights were on, and there were 3-4 cars outside.

Pink Cadillac also had the lights on, and a few vehicles outside.

Capones and Sand Bar were open, as well as Chango's.

Unfortunately for a few of you, Miau Miau (or something like that) and Dunas, are closed. But you can always visit Happy Face Massage, and it looked like Mamacita's and Guau Guau were also open for your diversion!!!:twisted:..Oops...forgot, Blue Zebra is also open....

ddez

Happy
Not all good mexican food is HOT HOT HOT. A kitchen saying is if the food is super hot the cook is pissed off about something or someone. No need to get so nasty

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Happy
Not all good mexican food is HOT HOT HOT. A kitchen saying is if the food is super hot the cook is pissed off about something or someone. No need to get so nasty
ddez, ~~~ OMG, ~ ~ ~ What a post, ~ ~ ~ I COULD REALLY HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS ONE, ~~~ IT WOULD LITE UP THIS FORUM !!!!!! But I'm NOT in the ~~~ MOOD ~~~ to go OFF, ~~~ & I have to be in the ~~~ MOOD ~~~ to go OFF :~)

~~~ & besides I am retiring from the forum WARS, :~)

~~~ BYE, BYE, :~)

Last edited: