Do you have more than $2000 in cash?

Roberto

I usually see PM's from Bob (with links to articles) on days when the weather in Penasco is not ideal... so I know where this falls on his list of priorities (as it should be)
Heck- he went through the trouble to make a forum post about where my boat was parked, but didn't bother to swing into the restaurant to say hi :think:
Well, the truth is that I was not sure whose boat it was. I speculated it might be yours or Stuarts but could have been anyone's. So given all that and that I had no idea WHO to look for if I did go in, I drove by. I had a thought when I got home to go and ask the Military to march into Capones and drag the guy who parket it out because he stole it from ME. Thought did not last long, too brutal. Anyway I decided to just PM the next day, you first then Stuart but you got back to me. BTW after you bitching that I revealed where you parked, why did you tell me it was YOU parked their under the protection of the Military?? And just read the words I wrote here and do not interpret, OK !!!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
BTW after you bitching that I revealed where you parked, why did you tell me it was YOU parked their under the protection of the Military??
I wasn't bitching... I was teasing. Just as I was teasing above.

How could I be legitimately griped about someone "revealing" anything about my boat? I've posted pictures of my boat all over the fishing forum. The name of my boat is plastered on the side of it in 10 inch tall letters. It is hardly inconspicuous.

The parking/military/machine gun thing was a non-issue. They didn't care that I parked my boat there - We asked them, and made sure of that before we went in for dinner; and I really didn't think you actually cared about it either...

I figured your post about it was just poking fun. Correct me if I'm wrong- I mean, If you sincerely BELIEVED all the crap you wrote about me getting special treatment by the Federales, then I am totally guilty of mis-interpreting your post (it sounded way too much like a joke to me)

Any "military protection" you perceived my boat to be getting was happenstance- there was nothing deliberate or organized about it.

just read the words I wrote here and do not interpret, OK !!!
You've been getting a lot of mileage out of that phrase lately... I should have trademarked it. :cool:

Roberto

Total joking, and I felt you were as well, no problema. Our posts get a bit 'edgy' from time to time but all in the quest to fight boredom, for me anyway. But I did pause for thought about some plot that you might have hatched to snare the protection of the Federals !! JA ja ja ja.:aagh::aagh::crybaby::bunny:

Roberto

Actually my real reaction to seeing that boat parked there was to visualize it after a sustained burst from the machine gun and automatic fire from the street !! I think the Federals were glad for additional camo and buffer.!!!!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Actually my real reaction to seeing that boat parked there was to visualize it after a sustained burst from the machine gun and automatic fire from the street !! I think the Federals were glad for additional camo and buffer.!!!!

HAHAHA that would have been a tragic mistake on their part - if the bullets had actually started flying, they would have very quickly learned that they were actually taking cover behind a 150 gallon plastic fuel tank, surrounded by a 3/8 inch thick layer of fiberglass...

{BOOM}

Kenny

HAHAHA that would have been a tragic mistake on their part - if the bullets had actually started flying, they would have very quickly learned that they were actually taking cover behind a 150 gallon plastic fuel tank, surrounded by a 3/8 inch thick layer of fiberglass...

{BOOM}
Slim to none, and you know it Moore.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Aw, Robert...to a true conspiracy theorist, there's no such thing as happenstance, is there?

HAHAHAHAH I guess not-But, If I was ever to become THAT paranoid, I guess I really WOULD need Roberto's buddies with the white coats and the rubber truck to come and get me...

You guys all grill me pretty hard about this conspiracy theory stuff.... por que?

The only "popular" conspiracy theory I have lent any personal creedance to is the collapse of the WTC Building 7 on 9/11, but that is not even MY theory.... I'm only choosing to believe what several building demolition experts have all testified to (several under oath).

If any of you think you are going to change what I personally believe by ridiculing me, then you are an even greater fool than I am, yes?

Find any information, based in fact, that refutes the claim (and observation) that Building 7 was a controlled demolition, and bring it to my attention. You would be doing me a favor...

Otherwise, let's just leave the conspiracy theory thing off in the corner, and move on to the weather, shall we?

Roberto

OK, the weather is nice here right now. Cool at night and warm in the day. A little windy today with some dust blowing but a lot nicer that the weather in Buffalo NY I bet.

mis2810

But if Building 7 was a controlled demolition, then wouldn't that mean the whole was orchestrated? (not attacking, just asking :)

HAHAHAHAH I guess not-But, If I was ever to become THAT paranoid, I guess I really WOULD need Roberto's buddies with the white coats and the rubber truck to come and get me...

You guys all grill me pretty hard about this conspiracy theory stuff.... por que?

The only "popular" conspiracy theory I have lent any personal creedance to is the collapse of the WTC Building 7 on 9/11, but that is not even MY theory.... I'm only choosing to believe what several building demolition experts have all testified to (several under oath).

If any of you think you are going to change what I personally believe by ridiculing me, then you are an even greater fool than I am, yes?

Find any information, based in fact, that refutes the claim (and observation) that Building 7 was a controlled demolition, and bring it to my attention. You would be doing me a favor...

Otherwise, let's just leave the conspiracy theory thing off in the corner, and move on to the weather, shall we?

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
But if Building 7 was a controlled demolition, then wouldn't that mean the whole was orchestrated? (not attacking, just asking :)

I personally think THAT is the primary question that (I believe) most people don't want to face, and that's why they choose not to dig any deeper than what the news reports.... And I am cool with that.

But, if you want more to chew on, here are some more "nuggets" of fact (verifiable via several sources, and not disputed by any "conspiracy debunking" websites) for you to decide on your own whether it is personally worth looking at or not:

1) Larry Silverstein leased the Entire World Trade center complex from the Port Authority for 220 Million dollars just a matter of weeks before the attack. He immediately took out an insurance policy for 5x the Lease amount, and paid the extra premium to add the MAXIMUM amount of additional coverage allowable to cover acts of terrorism. He made 4.6 Billion dollars on a 220 Million outlay. A lucky bet?

2) Silverstein's own personal office was on the top floor of Building One, as were the offices of his closest co-workers (including his 2 grown children) - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM happened to be "running late for work that morning" and were all at their respective homes at 8:45 that morning.

3) According to Silverstein's own Secretary- he was scheduled to attend his usual breakfast with clients at 8:30 that morning on the observation deck of Building One. Neither he, nor any of his "late running" Senior Staff, bothered to show up at the breakfast, or to call it off, or to even inform the secretary of their whereabouts.

Now, all of these facts can be explained away as "random coincidence" as well.... As can the fact that the CIA offices in building 2, and the New York Mayor's emergency response bunker in building 7 were all "closed" that day (a Tuesday)... when they were all "open" the prior day (and were open on Tuesday the prior week)

And so too can the fact that American Airlines stock was trading in extremely volatile fashion, on much higher than normal volume, the day prior, be explained as coincidental.

But, what about the fact thatBBC television in Londonreported that WTC 7 had collapsed some 30 minutes before it actually did? No explanation has ever been forthcoming from the BBC about this, and they claim to have lost the original video of the reporter Jane Standley announcing the collapse of building 7 - but don't worry, it's all over Youtube.

Now, Roberto always has one rock-solid retort that he usually throws at me, which I can't discredit: Something this huge, if done deliberately, would fail to maintain its secrecy - some insider somewhere would have gone public with some damning evidence by now...

But what if the "insiders" who posess this knowledge and evidence are now complicit; or are filthy rich, as a result of their silence?

Consider Brent Blanchard of Protec, the building demolition "expertise" company, formed in early 2001, and who authored the most highly credited paper debunking the controlled demolition conspiracy theory.

Protec is no longer in the building demolition business. In fact, there is no record of Protec ever demolishing a single building, anywhere. Like a bunch of Automotive Engineers from Detroit, all getting together and forming a car company, but never designing or manufacturing a single car.

Now, Protec is simply a website offering "news and information" about other companies' building demolition activities; and Blanchard has been "retired" since 2005, as have the other "demolition experts" formerly employed by Protec.

Again, I freely admit I am TOTALLY SPECULATING about Blanchard and Protec, but man, that's some damn fine luck - Form a building demolition company in New Jersey in 2001, a company which never actually demolished a single building (or did they?), and then publish a popular paper about how THESE particular buildings in New York were NOT demolished, and then retire rich... all within a 4 year time span.... Man, where do I sign up for a great career like that?

Imagine that the wind were to blow across the playa, and the grains of sand it picked up along the way, all managed to fall back to the ground in the form of a perfect sand castle.... It's not impossible, it's just highly improbable.

So yes, - the truth surrounding 9/11 may be EXACTLY what most people believe it to be, but I am a scientist by nature - I am puzzled by anomalies and how they manage to distort the smooth and seamless operation of everyday reality; and the official story behind 9/11 leaves a great many anomalies (or "happenstance" events) unanswered.

Meanwhile, the events as they have been explained to us, have been challenged by contradictory evidence, and by outright refutation of the published stories, by people who were THERE, and reported hearing rapid-fire explosions, and felt the ground shake, immediately BEFORE each building came down. You have to choose to ignore, or to disbelieve, these people (who have nothing to gain by lying) in order to follow the narrative of the "official" story.

Consider the fact that Osama Bin Laden's first published report to Aljazeera was that "He had nothing to do with it"... Strange, and historically improbable, for a Terrorist not to WANT to take credit for such a massive and well executed attack that he was later determined to be the Architect of?

Up until 9/11, most large scale terrorist attacks were usually followed by NUMEROUS groups coming out and claiming responsibility for the act... But not this one?

A more logical story (using history as a guide) would have had Hezbollah, Al Queda, and "extreme sub-factions of the PLO" all coming forward and declaring that they did it... right? Instead- all these groups either stayed silent, or actually came out and openly said "Nope, it wasn't us..."

All the counter-intuituve anomalies regarding that day are fascinating to me... nothing more, nothing less.

If you have to call me crazy, then call me crazy for taking so much time to read (and think) about this crap, but don't call me crazy for daring to challenge the likliehood that the wind can indeed form sand castles.

There, I've opened myself up to the:

:sharks:

Come and get me.

Last edited:

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Oh, and so I don't have to argue with any of you about anything other than refutation of the info and thinking points I present above, IF you choose to continue believing the official narrative, and if you choose not to entertain any of the possibilities I present, then simply reply back with:

Oswald killed Kennedy alone, Robert

and I will take that as a signal that no further discussion (or dissection of events and circumstances) is required.... :cool:

garyd

I personally think THAT is the primary question that (I believe) most people don't want to face, and that's why they choose not to dig any deeper than what the news reports.... And I am cool with that.

But, if you want more to chew on, here are some more "nuggets" of fact (verifiable via several sources, and not disputed by any "conspiracy debunking" websites) for you to decide on your own whether it is personally worth looking at or not:

1) Larry Silverstein leased the Entire World Trade center complex from the Port Authority for 220 Million dollars just a matter of weeks before the attack. He immediately took out an insurance policy for 5x the Lease amount, and paid the extra premium to add the MAXIMUM amount of additional coverage allowable to cover acts of terrorism. He made 4.6 Billion dollars on a 220 Million outlay. A lucky bet?

2) Silverstein's own personal office was on the top floor of Building One, as were the offices of his closest co-workers (including his 2 grown children) - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM happened to be "running late for work that morning" and were all at their respective homes at 8:45 that morning.

3) According to Silverstein's own Secretary- he was scheduled to attend his usual breakfast with clients at 8:30 that morning on the observation deck of Building One. Neither he, nor any of his "late running" Senior Staff, bothered to show up at the breakfast, or to call it off, or to even inform the secretary of their whereabouts.

Now, all of these facts can be explained away as "random coincidence" as well.... As can the fact that the CIA offices in building 2, and the New York Mayor's emergency response bunker in building 7 were all "closed" that day (a Tuesday)... when they were all "open" the prior day (and were open on Tuesday the prior week)

And so too can the fact that American Airlines stock was trading in extremely volatile fashion, on much higher than normal volume, the day prior, be explained as coincidental.

But, what about the fact thatBBC television in Londonreported that WTC 7 had collapsed some 30 minutes before it actually did? No explanation has ever been forthcoming from the BBC about this, and they claim to have lost the original video of the reporter Jane Standley announcing the collapse of building 7 - but don't worry, it's all over Youtube.

Now, Roberto always has one rock-solid retort that he usually throws at me, which I can't discredit: Something this huge, if done deliberately, would fail to maintain its secrecy - some insider somewhere would have gone public with some damning evidence by now...

But what if the "insiders" who posess this knowledge and evidence are now complicit; or are filthy rich, as a result of their silence?

Consider Brent Blanchard of Protec, the building demolition "expertise" company, formed in early 2001, and who authored the most highly credited paper debunking the controlled demolition conspiracy theory.

Protec is no longer in the building demolition business. In fact, there is no record of Protec ever demolishing a single building, anywhere. Like a bunch of Automotive Engineers from Detroit, all getting together and forming a car company, but never designing or manufacturing a single car.

Now, Protec is simply a website offering "news and information" about other companies' building demolition activities; and Blanchard has been "retired" since 2005, as have the other "demolition experts" formerly employed by Protec.

Again, I freely admit I am TOTALLY SPECULATING about Blanchard and Protec, but man, that's some damn fine luck - Form a building demolition company in New Jersey in 2001, a company which never actually demolished a single building (or did they?), and then publish a popular paper about how THESE particular buildings in New York were NOT demolished, and then retire rich... all within a 4 year time span.... Man, where do I sign up for a great career like that?

Imagine that the wind were to blow across the playa, and the grains of sand it picked up along the way, all managed to fall back to the ground in the form of a perfect sand castle.... It's not impossible, it's just highly improbable.

So yes, - the truth surrounding 9/11 may be EXACTLY what most people believe it to be, but I am a scientist by nature - I am puzzled by anomalies and how they manage to distort the smooth and seamless operation of everyday reality; and the official story behind 9/11 leaves a great many anomalies (or "happenstance" events) unanswered.

Meanwhile, the events as they have been explained to us, have been challenged by contradictory evidence, and by outright refutation of the published stories, by people who were THERE, and reported hearing rapid-fire explosions, and felt the ground shake, immediately BEFORE each building came down. You have to choose to ignore, or to disbelieve, these people (who have nothing to gain by lying) in order to follow the narrative of the "official" story.

Consider the fact that Osama Bin Laden's first published report to Aljazeera was that "He had nothing to do with it"... Strange, and historically improbable, for a Terrorist not to WANT to take credit for such a massive and well executed attack that he was later determined to be the Architect of?

Up until 9/11, most large scale terrorist attacks were usually followed by NUMEROUS groups coming out and claiming responsibility for the act... But not this one?

A more logical story (using history as a guide) would have had Hezbollah, Al Queda, and "extreme sub-factions of the PLO" all coming forward and declaring that they did it... right? Instead- all these groups either stayed silent, or actually came out and openly said "Nope, it wasn't us..."

All the counter-intuituve anomalies regarding that day are fascinating to me... nothing more, nothing less.

If you have to call me crazy, then call me crazy for taking so much time to read (and think) about this crap, but don't call me crazy for daring to challenge the likliehood that the wind can indeed form sand castles.

There, I've opened myself up to the:

:sharks:

Come and get me.
You must type very fast!!!!!!!