Even More Ridiculous...

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
This articled seemed relevant to the discussion at the beginning of the thread re: the X-Ray machines going IN to Mexico.

"In '07 operation, it pressed informant to get firearms south, beyond scrutiny
Files: ATF knew gun sales were a problem"

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/files-atf-knew-gun-sales-were-a-problem/article_15b75d99-19d0-5cf6-a3da-20e5fef45aaf.html

A couple of quotes:

In his journal, Detty repeatedly urged the buyers - young Tucson men with connections in Caborca, Sonora, Tijuana or Sinaloa - to move the guns across the border fast.
[...]
Gwinn told agents in Tucson that they should delay him until his cases were through the courts. Detty didn't like that and declined to do any more work for the prosecution, saying in an angry May 22 email, "I'd be happy to give that (informant pay) money back if you'd just leave me alone. Would you take $16,000 to have cartel (low-lifes) in your living room?"

That's a very interesting article... and Bravo Gringo for bringing the thread back onto it's original topic.

What I have to ask is: If the ATF knows that other government agencies are moving guns into Mexico, then HOW on Earth is X-Ray'ing everyone who is NOT a government agent going to help...? :think:

(I'll probably end up getting handcuffed at the border again just for asking that...)

Roberto

Robert Sez: I personally think party affiliation is irrelevant- corruption is endemic to politics in general. Anyone who claims they represent the Tea Party, and yet they are trying to form an organized Super PAC are showing that they are still cogs in the political machine.

I could not agree more. I object to being categorized. I used to say I had my own political party, the "Creative Anarchists".
There is just no simple solution to the knot the US political system is in. The oddest damed thing about it is that despite all that, it seems to be the best system available and from my reading it has always been the same, mas o minus. It reflects the dynamics of a large group of human beings when they get together for any purpose. What needs to be improved is the feedback loop from the averge schmoe in the street to the powers that be. I am thinking of a device that we could all carry, maybe wired into the brain's dissatisfaction centers, the would generate an increasing level of power, which devices could be wired directly to the most sensitive part of the human anatomy of the elected officials. So as the masses dissatisfaction grows, so grows the electrical stimulation and the discomfort of the politicians.

jerry

Robert Sez: I personally think party affiliation is irrelevant- corruption is endemic to politics in general. Anyone who claims they represent the Tea Party, and yet they are trying to form an organized Super PAC are showing that they are still cogs in the political machine.

I could not agree more. I object to being categorized. I used to say I had my own political party, the "Creative Anarchists".
There is just no simple solution to the knot the US political system is in. The oddest damed thing about it is that despite all that, it seems to be the best system available and from my reading it has always been the same, mas o minus. It reflects the dynamics of a large group of human beings when they get together for any purpose. What needs to be improved is the feedback loop from the averge schmoe in the street to the powers that be. I am thinking of a device that we could all carry, maybe wired into the brain's dissatisfaction centers, the would generate an increasing level of power, which devices could be wired directly to the most sensitive part of the human anatomy of the elected officials. So as the masses dissatisfaction grows, so grows the electrical stimulation and the discomfort of the politicians.
Hmmm. President January Jones will get my vote!

Roberto

Robert Sez: (I'll probably end up getting handcuffed at the border again just for asking that...)

Your email has beed forwarded to the proper authorities. They have to arrest someone you know, can't just be sitting around on their hands, does not look good, so thanks for volunteering you time. It would help them a lot if you would just carry one little bullet you know. Show a little support here.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
How dumb is this guy? Obviously you all know that Obama is my man so it has nothing to do with race. Herm "the germ" Cain is a pizza franchise owner, not an educated candidate that would make this country better. He doesnt even understand what contradiction is.....

THE LOOK ON THE GUYS FACE AT THE 55 second MARK IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THOUGH WE ALREADY LEARNED OUR LESSON and now all I HEAR less than 4 years later is how we need a BUSINESS MINDED INDIVIDUAL IN THE WHITE HOUSE........... HELLO PEOPLE DO WE NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN BUSINESS ran the country into the GROUND????????!!!!!! THIS GUY IS A PIZZA JOCKEY not a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD-sBPBzpmE

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
THIS GUY IS A PIZZA JOCKEY not a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think ANY of them are Presidential candidates, quite frankly.... and that includes the guy in the White House. :stir:

To clarify my earlier post, I only said I would consider voting for Cain- just to see how it went- I didn't say I thought he would make a good President. I don't really think any of them would make good Presidents. Trying to choose the best horse at the glue factory is just not my cup of tea.

To be fair- Ron Paul is a man of principle- he does not shift his viewpoints based on which direction the political breeze is blowing, and I think that is an admirable trait; but part of being President involves solid communication, and an iron jaw- Ron Paul rants a little too much for me (HAHAHAH - that's the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it...? )

Why doesn't Alan Grayson from Florida run for the Dems?

Why is Chris Christie ignoring all the the Republicans that are begging him to jump into the race?

Personally, I think either one of these cats would completely BLOW AWAY the entire field of current options.

Give me a candidate who can show that they will not abandon their character and principles, and can stand at a podium and deliver their viewpoints/philosphies from the heart (JFK or Reagan style)- instead of reading their viewpoints from a teleprompter like the weekly guest host on Saturday Night Live...

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Robert Sez: (I'll probably end up getting handcuffed at the border again just for asking that...)

Your email has beed forwarded to the proper authorities. They have to arrest someone you know, can't just be sitting around on their hands, does not look good, so thanks for volunteering you time. It would help them a lot if you would just carry one little bullet you know. Show a little support here.

Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat........ :)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Chris Christie believes in Gun Control and Herman Cain is black. Neither one would get the Republican nomination. Cain cause hes black, and Chris cause hes against guns.