Fiesta cruiser shipwrecked, tourist dies

Seaworthy has many different meanings. look at some of the shrimp boats. The bilge pumps more water than a hi pressure fire hose.
Rob those high pressure pumps are for the cooling system for the entire boat... generator, freezer and diesel...

They can turn the diesels on that boat into bilge pumps... That's a shame it was taking on so much water... that is such a nice boat... I hope Mike can laminate that hull and get it seaworthy again...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
De Frente is reporting the fine for Sherman, owner of the Fiesta Cruiser to be between 1,100,000.00 and 2,750,000.00 peso's (ouch) for pollution. That is a good chunk of money.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I think Defrente has an English button on it's site. Lagrimas is going to look on numero uno to see if they have the article up. They have an English button for sure.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Defrente uses google translate but numero uno does not. Go on there and the article is there in English.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
De Frente reported at first he was arrested, Does anybody know where to buy Soap On A Rope in Rocky Point? If not can I cross the border with it, if I buy it from Avon?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I know this is somewhat off topic but since when is Mexico concerned about the environment?! Lol Some diesel fuel spills out and this guy gets hit hard with fines but its ok for everyone and their brother to dump ~~~MIERDA~~~ in Cholla Bay. Diapers, cans, bottles, tires, you name it, Ive seen it in Cholla Bay. On a more positive note, its nice to see in that picture that PP has taken the measure of placing trash cans on the beach at playa bonita. Now thats ~~~PRO~~~!!! Trash cans from The Reef all the way down to Playa del Sol is a big step to help clean up the beach a little. Not too long ago I saw for the first time in my life a MEXICAN picking up trash in CHOLLA BAY. I told the guy Id never seen a Mexican picking up trash before and he said its because he lives in Cholla Bay. Pretty ~~~PRO~~~ if you ask me...

Yesterday I submitted a thread attempting to clarify the cause of death, by the coroner, of the lady on board the fiesta cruiser. Which,by the way, was drowning, not cardiac arrest. And my thread was not posted. I'm wondering why. Is the truth no longer considered an issue in public forums??? geolizard142

Roberto

Yesterday I submitted a thread attempting to clarify the cause of death, by the coroner, of the lady on board the fiesta cruiser. Which,by the way, was drowning, not cardiac arrest. And my thread was not posted. I'm wondering why. Is the truth no longer considered an issue in public forums??? geolizard142
I'm betting those pesky commie Liberals have hacked the site and blocked the info. Obama is behind all this. Actually, repost it, may have happened because you are new. I have sometimes forgotten to click the "Post Quick Reply" button below also. Of course I always blame the right winger Stuart for blocking my posts !!:crybaby::crybaby:
Just joking !! Repost and I'll bet it appears. We have not had that kind of censorship here. Stu is not all bad !!

How did Dick arrive at the conclusion that the woman had a heart attack? And what credentials does he have to make such a determination through his own observation,if that were the case? The coroner has a different opinion and heart attack is not mentioned. geolizard142

Kenny

How did Dick arrive at the conclusion that the woman had a heart attack? And what credentials does he have to make such a determination through his own observation,if that were the case? The coroner has a different opinion and heart attack is not mentioned. geolizard142
I don't see anything in your post that would make anyone think this was anything but a rumor coming from a stranger with just a couple of posts. Where's the names, and some documented facts?