Fiesta cruiser shipwrecked, tourist dies

R

reportjones

Okay, I lied; it was with Kenny earlier this morning! What do you have to say to that Dry Heave?

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Oh boy....:eek:strich:

My jedi mind powers tell me this one is about to take a wicked left turn...

Pass the :popcorn:

jerry

Well since someone died in this example of fine Mexican seamanship i think we should delete all comments not about the wreck.....Reporterjones???

Last edited:
R

reportjones

Sorry Jerry, but I already did! That dude sure has a lot of kinky hair on his back!

C

cincapi

Being a long-time family/friend of Evelyn, the idea of sinking the boat with a plaque in honor of Evelyn would be a fitting memorial. She was a great lady, wonderful mother, grandmother, great grandmother, a wonderful cook, mentor to all that worked for her as well as a very successful business woman. She will be missed by her family and friends.

Tortuga, so sorry about your friend.
I shudder to think the fear of the unknown in the dark for a 70-80 year youngster.

This ship saw its last days as a fishing boat and now has seen its last days as a tourist boat. I do hope the owners also let it rest in peace and let it become a reef and spawn new life.

This new reef created with a large plaque in place as honor of Evelyn.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Not to worry! I have had a trojan in my wallet for the past 11 years and it didn't break when I finally got to use it this morning. Yes, it was with some Asian that had just got off the Carnival cruise ship and was touring Las Polamas for an unbuilt condo!

Wow

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Not to worry! I have had a trojan in my wallet for the past 11 years and it didn't break when I finally got to use it this morning. Yes, it was with some Asian that had just got off the Carnival cruise ship and was touring Las Polamas for an unbuilt condo!
You weren't worried about it tearing on your braces?

R

reportjones

I will be away for a while helping those asian tourists!

How about some time off to help those Asian tourists? Keep it up and you'll get an extended vacation from here to do so.

Last edited by yola; Today at 12:22 PM. Reason: Taken today,boat being dismantled as it sits. lady that died of heart attack was 80 yrs old
Well if they are dismantling the Fiesta where it sits that would kind of rule out any chances of using it to form a natural reef... I wonder how big of a mess this will leave as they dismantle this wreck on the beach..?

Last edited:
C

cincapi

Dick, I would like to ask you further questions about Evelyn's death. I am a family friend of Evelyn and her children, could you please email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time and information regarding the accident.

Daisy

AZ ROB

Are they dismanteling it or just draining out the fluids and taking out the engines? Need you to get on this Seadweller you are our scuba diver in the south. lol

Are they dismanteling it or just draining out the fluids and taking out the engines? Need you to get on this Seadweller you are our scuba diver in the south. lol
Give it a couple weeks....and the wreck will look like a broken down vehicle on the Cross Bronx Expressway in New York City......just a hulk up on blocks....stripped of everything!:stir:

AZ ROB

Maybe we can have a benefit for the Fiesta Cruiser/Evelyn Artificial Reef Project.... I can't help but think it would make an awesome dive spot with all the large holes you could swim thru very little chance of getting lost inside and the divers in Az and south west would enjoy it and the fish would love it.

R

reportjones

I dont want the boat to move. I am coming down this weekend and refurbishing it to look like a condo. I am going to have Seaside rent the condo. Be a sure way to make my investment disappear. Maybe the boat will disappear also. Then no one will have to worry about it anymore. It will be like it was never there.

jerry

Dude, I love you (in a manly way) but quit making a joke out of this.A lady died and her family and friends read this.
I dont want the boat to move. I am coming down this weekend and refurbishing it to look like a condo. I am going to have Seaside rent the condo. Be a sure way to make my investment disappear. Maybe the boat will disappear also. Then no one will have to worry about it anymore. It will be like it was never there.