Gyros at El Greco's..?

I know I wouldn't have to twist hard!! I meant can we go on perhaps Thursday or Friday?? (in addition to your usual Monday!)

Jim

Really Bummed out today. Well, there is good news and bad news. El Greco was supposed to open again today so I stopped by for my Gyro fix only to find that the place looks different and had a Closed sign in the door. I talked to the folks inside and they told me that Louie had sold it to them. They also said that they would not be open until around November 1st. (that's all the bad news). The good news is that they will still have the wonderfully delicious gyros that I am craving even more now than I did before I found these things out. I guess that good things will come to those who wait.

garyd

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/dining/15gyro.html?pagewanted=all We all may be eating less meat next year as the drought related feed crisis in the Midwest is putting people out of pork production left and right.There just is very little corn available...this is scary
Buy as much as you can as the prices drop due to ranchers thinning heards in order to be able to feed the ones they keep. Then freeze it and enjoy as you watch the prices climb.

Then on the other hand, who needs meat? It doesnt get much better than rice, beans, tortillas, guac and pico with margaritas at Del Capitan. (I specify Del Capitan because of the quality of margaritas and the view.)

Estero

New Location and great Gyro's which I was never a fan of but these were very good...nice change from an overload of Carne Asada. On the corner of the road where the majority of the ATV rental guys are located, same road that goes to Laos Mar and Playa Bonita.

20130117_154108.jpg20130117_154158.jpg

Drove by the gyro place today and saw a sing saying that they will be open on October 10th. They were only closed for the summer.one more week can't wait!!!!!!!!!!