hey Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL! Joe, I guess you mean you were the other inappropriate term that responded to Julie's post? LOL! I still think you need a vacation. Are you coming down this weekend?
I'm hoping to....Barbie was buggin me about the rent....still juggling a bunch of stuff at home....and getting armor installed on my truck to run the gauntlet!!! Picked up a surplus 30 mm gatling gun from an A-10, trying to figure out how to camoflage it for crossing the border :stir::rofl:

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh friggin' Ha Ha! Just put your 55 gallon diesel drums around it. Then you can shoot flaming rounds!:rofl::stir::mrgreen:

That gave me a chuckle, which I needed, after reading another thread that the new police chief chosen in Puerto Penasco was also shot. That is devastating.

That statement about the chuckle and the shooting was too confusing. I was reading Rosie Piquito's response about most of the forum users using the Tequila Factory. So when I go there, which I will, I hope to meet some of you.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Boy, Sheryl,
I was VERY surprised that he bailed! He always fought for what he stood for, even if it was wrong. I wish him no ill will and I hope he's all right......... But, I won't miss the drama.

BTW Sheryl, did you get my PM today?

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Boy, Sheryl,
I was VERY surprised that he bailed! He always fought for what he stood for, even if it was wrong. I wish him no ill will and I hope he's all right......... But, I won't miss the drama. BTW Sheryl, did you get my PM today?
I thought he was getting a little mean, kinda bully-like...I don't know who he is, but the constant negativity was draining! Got your PM today, and about 5 of the same thing yesterday. Sent a response...did you get that?

cheatka

I'm firmly opposed on voting to ban any user. This is not a democracy, it's an internet forum. You don't like what somebody has to say, then put them on your Ignore list. It really is just that simple.
I totally agree with you Stuart. We'd be sheep if we all had the same opinion. Personally, I think its only a matter of time before the drug cartels take some American Family for revenge. The police in S Az have gotten notice that the drug cartels are after them for their latest drug find. Its going to get uglier before it gets better

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Down here in Sahuarita ~~~ AKA as the WAR zone we see & hear about it almost EVERY day, ~~~ you can throw your curling iron away, because I can tell you things that will ~~~ CURL ~~~ your hair ~~~

~~~ Record these dates, ~~~ history is being made, what you are witnessing is ~~~ The END of Rocky Point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahuarita???? So that's what's wrong with you.................just kidding HAPPY!! Didn't know you were that close to me.............should I be afraid or ~~~HAPPY~~~:?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Sahuarita???? So that's what's wrong with you.................just kidding HAPPY!! Didn't know you were that close to me.............should I be afraid or ~~~HAPPY~~~:?

:happy: ~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.