hey Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry

Getting back to the tread (which came about because i told the truth about Tahiti and pissed Sub off) the women all have really big brothers that will kick your ass if you look at them wrong,the place is overpriced,over fished and over built. The beauty queens lack fake boobs...whats with that?

Joe, the sig is offensive because no one here should be allowed to misquote one another in our sigs. I don't want my words misused, do you? Let him find someone who agrees with him to quote...
Rosy....I agree with you on someone misusing another's words...but at the some time I don't recall seeing any quotes around the portion of his sig that he took from one of your posts, and attributing it to you....maybe I'm splitting hairs on this one....but it's a mute point....his sig has "disappeared"!

Rosy....I agree with you on someone misusing another's words...but at the some time I don't recall seeing any quotes around the portion of his sig that he took from one of your posts, and attributing it to you....maybe I'm splitting hairs on this one....but it's a mute point....his sig has "disappeared"!
You're right, but it's a touchy subject with me when I've had to write something that is personally traumatic to have it used that way. Glad it disappeared. No doubt he'll soon figure out another way to earn 15 more minutes of attention. Arrgh...

By the way, did you guys see Kenny's beautiful daughter? Wow! (See? I can do the thread-bump too!)

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I'm firmly opposed on voting to ban any user. This is not a democracy, it's an internet forum. You don't like what somebody has to say, then put them on your Ignore list. It really is just that simple.
~~~ Even though everyone ~~~ KNOWS ~~~ how I feel on this subject, ~~~ I AGREE WITH STUART ON THIS ONE, ~~~ I've been thru this grinder before, ~~~
And ~~~ BAN SUB, ~~~ give me a break, ~~~ than you better ban 50% of the other ~~~ "bleepers" on this forum ~~~

~~~ And don't give me the ~~~ SHIT ~~~ about ~~~ "agendas" ~~~ every other ~~~ "bleeper" ~~~ on here has a ~~~ "AGENDA" ~~~

~~~ And hell ~~~ NO ~~~ don't ~~~ BAN SUB ~~~ GODAMNIT ~~~

~~~ It looks to me like the ~~~ GODAMN DIME DROPPERS ~~~ you know the ~~~ CRY BABIES & WHINERS ~~~ have started their ~~~ CACA again, ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I've always thought of the sub as the consummate "ugly American", who's self centered interests is all that matter's to him.

~~~ Good "buddy" ~~~ you ~~~ REALLY ~~~ surprise me on this, ~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ "ugly American" ~~~ I've got to go watch the race, ~~~ if not I'm going to go off ~~~ on this subject !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Thanks for your opinion, Happy.

[video=youtube;JWymXNPaU7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g[/video]

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
By the way, did you guys see Kenny's beautiful daughter? Wow! (See? I can do the thread-bump too!)
Yes! She is so beautiful and talented I had to ban her from dancing on the deck with me, Linda, Chari and Julie cuz no one would pay any attention to us if she did! Actually, she would be welcome anytime! Our Mom used to dance, not quite that energetically, but similar!:bunny:

playaperro

El Pirata
Hey Jerry how long have you know about the sicarios? I know you used to travel the altar route. I used to
take that way too buts its been awhile.

rplarry

Wow, this thread got out of hand :p

I removed his signature. Problem solved.
That's a good call Tyler. We all have opinions and even though there are great degrees of differences at times, for this to be a Rocky Point forum, you would think that the minimum qualification to be a contributing member would be to have an honest, accurate and honorable view towards the well being of Rocky Point. Submarine does not even come close to this criterion. Kennny, Rosie and others who have posted to get rid of him have my vote. (didn't even have to break away from Fox News to post that one!)

Kenny, that last line was a peace shout out to you. Hopefully we are on the same page about the well being of Penasco and this forum:thumbsup:

Wow, this thread got out of hand :p

I removed his signature. Problem solved.
Whew.,...that's good to hear that we're back to a dictatorship....this attempt at voting in democracy was turning into anarchy!!!! :rofl::stir::rofl:

Smile Tyler!!!!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ "we're back to a dictatorship" ~~~ RA,RA,RA,

~~~ "others who have posted to get rid of him have my vote" ~~~ RA,RA,RA

~~~ we don't want "AGENDAS" we don't want "AGENDAS" ~~~ RA,RA,RA

~~~ But ~~~ our AGENDAS are ok, But our AGENDAS are ok, ~~~ RA,RA,RA

~~~ Lets get rid of the "ugly americans" Lets get rid of the "ugly americans" ~~~ RA,RA,RA

~~~ Side Bar, ~~~ If you get rid of the ~~~ "ugly americans,"

~~~ than half of the membership of this forum would be ~~~ "GONE"

~~~ cept me, ~~~ I'm one of the few ~~~ Pretty Ones ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol: ~~~ :lol: ~~~ :lol: ~~~ :lol: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny

Kenny, that last line was a peace shout out to you. Hopefully we are on the same page about the well being of Penasco and this forum:thumbsup:
Of course Larry, but you did get one thing wrong it your post. I never voted to kick Sub off of the forum; but I did call him the consummate "ugly American".
This post would have been longer, but I have a taped Rachel Maddow show I'd like to watch.

jerry

Hey Jerry how long have you know about the sicarios? I know you used to travel the altar route. I used to
take that way too buts its been awhile.
I took it last week (one day stay to buy mesquite lumber from a ranch near Tubutama) .It took 3- 3.5 hours to ge tto Santo Tomas...road was ok....monsoons will change that soon... no bullet holes..no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.