hey Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it last week (one day stay to buy mesquite lumber from a ranch near Tubutama) .It took 3- 3.5 hours to ge tto Santo Tomas...road was ok....monsoons will change that soon... no bullet holes..no problem!
Hey Jerry, every time I travel that way I'm in a hurry to get somewhere. What can you tell me about Playa Paloma near you? I got an email from a friend this week who'd like some thoughts on it. I've not been in that neighborhood in years and years.

jerry

Hey Jerry, every time I travel that way I'm in a hurry to get somewhere. What can you tell me about Playa Paloma near you? I got an email from a friend this week who'd like some thoughts on it. I've not been in that neighborhood in years and years.
A few miles North of Santo Tomas,5 or 6 real big houses on the beach,sort of awkward site plan,i heard the Municipality of Caborca had some issues with the development plan(they got ahead of themselves) all and all i would really take a hard look at it myself but generally think it's an ok place. i have some pictures of it if you want.

A few miles North of Santo Tomas,5 or 6 real big houses on the beach,sort of awkward site plan,i heard the Municipality of Caborca had some issues with the development plan(they got ahead of themselves) all and all i would really take a hard look at it myself but generally think it's an ok place. i have some pictures of it if you want.
Sure. Please email them to [email protected]
Thanks!

Thanks Rosy,

Oh, tell me what insurance you sell and where do you sell it. I will make sure that I meet you for the next time we renew. We finally did one year's worth of insurance. We had been getting insurance for the exact days that we were going to Mexico and oh, my what a dumb thing to do, I figured out just two trips one of one week and one of two weeks would have almost paid for a year. But live and learn and will never do that again.

Thanks Rosy,

Oh, tell me what insurance you sell and where do you sell it. I will make sure that I meet you for the next time we renew. We finally did one year's worth of insurance. We had been getting insurance for the exact days that we were going to Mexico and oh, my what a dumb thing to do, I figured out just two trips one of one week and one of two weeks would have almost paid for a year. But live and learn and will never do that again.
When you're ready, just follow the links in my signature. And next time you're in Rocky Point, stop by the Visitor Assistance office on the second floor of the Tequila Factory building. It will be nice to meet you, and we have other information available about RP.

Funny, at the end of the "herding cats" commercial, the woman say's "EDS, managing the complexities of any business". My hearing ain't what it used to be because I thought she said "idiots" instead of EDS!!

Something just dawned on me. I didn't read this thread yesterday..............I just chose not to. I did, however, post a new thread asking about vegetables. I got a response from two people. I know vegetables is not an interesting topic, but it seems to me that unless you have a question about "the safety" or "the crime" or "whatever" in that catagory, you don't get a lot of responses....................ask a question in that category and everyone wants to put in their two cents worth and then a whole lot more. Seriously, what's up with that?? I'm just saying "can't we please talk more about the pleasant things of RP?" (I know, vegies.......pleasant??) But I think you all get my drift.....................

And, btw, I'm not trying to bury my head in the sand.............................because it's much more fun to build sand castles with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something just dawned on me. I didn't read this thread yesterday..............I just chose not to. I did, however, post a new thread asking about vegetables. I got a response from two people. I know vegetables is not an interesting topic, but it seems to me that unless you have a question about "the safety" or "the crime" or "whatever" in that catagory, you don't get a lot of responses....................ask a question in that category and everyone wants to put in their two cents worth and then a whole lot more. Seriously, what's up with that?? I'm just saying "can't we please talk more about the pleasant things of RP?" (I know, vegies.......pleasant??) But I think you all get my drift.....................
Hi Julie, I didn't respond to your question about veggies because I didn't have an answer for you. I don't do the shopping in my family. Sorry.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Wow Joe,
You've been especially grumpy these last couple of days. You need the beach!!!!!!

And Julie,
I didn't answer because that store that Playa Perro told you about is the one I use.

Last edited:
Sorry you guys, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was whining because only two people responded to my post!! It was just an observation really. Lucky you, Rosie!!!! Hey Joe, "your words, not mine"...................................sound familiar??????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL! Joe, I guess you mean you were the other inappropriate term that responded to Julie's post? LOL! I still think you need a vacation. Are you coming down this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.