Homeport moving along!

playaperro

El Pirata
Donkey could almost be a compliment compared to what that little mutt call's people, especially me.:D
Go away parasite, you don't come to Penasco, have no info to share about the place, all you can do is search the net for info.

apricot

The rebar columns being built next to the Reef RV park are for the cruise port terminal complex.
The road:
They waited until the Wednesday after Memorial Day weekend to scrape road to Cholla. :mad: I haven't seen the road that bad in a few years.
But it was still better than in the 80's and 90's when parts would just fall off your car from the vibration driving down that nasty road.
Hope you guys are right about those rebar columns being for the homeport terminal. After seeing the pics Buffalo Marty posted today in the overpass thread, those columns that were being built on the lot on the far side of the Reef RV park do look exactly like the ones in his pic for the overpass.

kw812

How is camping at the Reef? We stayed there years ago, but have been staying at Playa Bonita lately. We need a place that we can store our trailer when not using it. Playa Bonita is full so we were considering the Reef. Any opinions for the Reef? How about the construction going on? Will that affect our staying at the Reef? We're also looking for a boat launch in the area of the Reef. I have a 4X4 truck and a small boat so we can launch ourselves if there is a place close by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jerry

Claudia is going to put many of the usual PAN suspects in prison.The theft of all the money for the Heradura mine to Penasco stretch of the coastal highway and the hole in the Sea where all the money goes...aka the Homeport...will be dealt with...

jerry

I was thinking when the HOMEPORT is finished and the cruise ships dock a daily daredevil leap over Crater Elegante by a brave daredevil in his van full of crash helmeted blue hairs would be a great show.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I just need some ramp builders and fire extinguishers and I am set to go, modify my Chevy a little bit upgrade the tires and install a parachute.......