Homeport moving along!

It appears Beth Hill and Mary Snyder do not agree on this one.
One is thinking of it from a revenue aspect and the other doesn't wanna see a relaxing way of life disappear.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So who is right? I grew up in Phoenix when TBird was the North boundry it was cool to grow up there. It has changed. WE have changed too. It all comes and goes. The good old days are right now. Every day

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So one of them lived and made money in New York. One of them lived and made money in Mexico. They both live near the beach I dont see a problem here.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Its gonna be what it is and we have nothing to say about it. I will say we are heavily invested as of late as it will change things here for a financial good. Play smart

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
That article is a reprint from something earlier in the year, and funny I am out there almost everyday, I go there with my travel trailer for a few days a month and stay at the Reef RV park and I have never smelled any diesel, sounds like someone is anti port and that's OK but there is some responsibility when you publish a story. Leave out the theatrics and just tell the story good grief.

jerry

if the 30 year old rust bucket crashes in front of the Sonoran we can at least see it on the weathercam!
I picture Wendy being chained to one of those 3000 lb blocks if she keeps messing this thing up..."It means having to retrieve all the rock that was pulled away from the jetty and repack it back along the sides, then support it while the giant cranes carefully place the cubes on top to hold the rocks in place until they are settled. "

I played that craine-stuffed animal game at the pizza parlor in Idaho last week...I might be just the guy to snag those blocks...

if the 30 year old rust bucket crashes in front of the Sonoran we can at least see it on the weathercam!
I picture Wendy being chained to one of those 3000 lb blocks if she keeps messing this thing up..."It means having to retrieve all the rock that was pulled away from the jetty and repack it back along the sides, then support it while the giant cranes carefully place the cubes on top to hold the rocks in place until they are settled. "

I played that craine-stuffed animal game at the pizza parlor in Idaho last week...I might be just the guy to snag those blocks...
If the camera is up and then we have to see the ad video before seeing the hazed over view of the boat.

They just don't get it! We haven't even had a bad storm yet look out Jetty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The winter storms are the ones that will really test the Jetty, with the El Nino supposedly happening it, could mean even worse winter storms.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Keep wishing for a fail. Negative people are correct about 95% of the time because it is the path of least resistance and does not require intellect or creativity. Just beat your drum against anything positive......so sad really.