Homeport moving along!

MIRAMAR

Tucson Hispanic Chamber and others visit: from numero uno

Puerto Penasco, Sonora; 14 August 2015.- In order to strengthen the links that drive the business, tourism and real estate development in the municipality of Puerto Penasco with the State of Arizona, the President Elect, Kiko Munro, chaired the meeting of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Tucson at the premises of the Convention Center Hotel Peñasco del Sol.

Accompanied by the President of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Tucson, Lea Marquez Peterson; WJ Lane, Mayor of Scottsdale; the head of the State Employment Institute, Juan Edmundo Lopez Durand; in addition to the representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Consulate of Mexico in Tucson, Sebastian Galvan Duque, as well as investors and entrepreneurs from Arizona, Kiko Munro, he spoke on the binational meeting strategic plans and projects for economic development referred to in its management 2015-2016 government.

The mayor-elect said the future vision for Rocky Point provides economic development with entrepreneurial creativity, social development with political commitment and will, integrated development planning, promotion and permanent measures, which will be divided into five strategic projects: City , Relaunching tourism real estate, Infrastructure for Productivity; Administrative reform and active citizen participation.

He explained the importance of shared agenda between border cities, which will detonate investment, business and tourism promotion to revive the economy and generate significant economic benefit in Puerto Penasco for the benefit of the State of Sonora and Arizona,

Next mayor said that this destination has a geographic area of economic influence of 25 million people, distributed in the US cities of Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and Tucson, while in northwestern Mexico the impact economic are in the cities of Tijuana, Mexicali, San Luis Rio Colorado and Caborca.

Meanwhile, Lea Marquez Peterson, president of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Tucson, congratulated Kiko Munro for this future vision for his administration, which he said traders and businessmen of Arizona stakeholders are investing in the municipality of Puerto Penasco and in the State of Sonora.

Likewise, Juan Edmundo Lopez Dunrad, the State Institute of Employment, recognized projects and strategic plans for the city Puerto Penasco led by Kiko Munro elected mayor, so he said that at this meeting demonstrates the benefits soon They are to attract as employment, economic development and friendship between the states of Sonora and Arizona.

In this important binational meeting also they presented issues for the economic development of Puerto Penasco, Diana Nevis, Marketing Manager of Home Port; Airport Manager Sea of Cortez, Alonso Dominguez; Association of Travel and Hospitality OCV Penasco, Tania Felix and Lizette Ibarra; and the representative of the Association of Realtors, Romel Bustamante, was also special guest Harbormaster Luis Castro Galan among others.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Most of them look and sound great, but I'll pass on the Tacos Al Vapor.
Most of our Central Mexican tacos al vapor spots like Tacos Al Vapor El Canelo feature all cuts of beef head like cheeks, lips, brains, eyes, nerve, and more—these are also known as tacos de cabeza, or head. -
its so tasty

Actually I have been trying not to stoke things.
And since none of you are mind readers I suppose I should clarify.
I posted that and should have said that even in another format there are dissenters So it's not just some of the people here that aren't happy about the port.

And in the end, and as I have stated before, I just want to fish from it. :)

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The picture of it looks like it would be very tasty, but it sure sounds gross. Can you get it anywhere in RP?
Here in RP, taco's de cabeza are a morning taco. There are a few cart's that sell them, but they sell out early.. The hog maw taco's are also a morning taco and usually by 10 am they are also sold out....There are 4 or 5 sit down places to eat the hog maw...but you have to be early...They are delicious, as are the beef head taco's, just dont look in the pot, there's a good chance something will be looking back at you...