Homeport moving along!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I have seen lengua y cabeza on the menu at Gus's.
Apricot if you want to try some tacos de cabeza, without all the other stuff, Manuel at the taco stand named El Grillo visible from Benito Juarez (he has a green cricket on the street) sells head tacos, but only uses the cheeks and they are pretty good... He closes around 2 pm..

jerry

Actually I have been trying not to stoke things.
And since none of you are mind readers I suppose I should clarify.
I posted that and should have said that even in another format there are dissenters So it's not just some of the people here that aren't happy about the port.

And in the end, and as I have stated before, I just want to fish from it. :)
You will. Unless the Donald deports all the Mexicans and The Mexican government sends us back to Arizona.The condos and cruise ships will be used for the arriving deportees

TICO-T

You will. Unless the Donald deports all the Mexicans and The Mexican government sends us back to Arizona.The condos and cruise ships will be used for the arriving deportees
This factually incorrect yellow haired windbag will not be elected. Don't worry bout it
This factually incorrect yellow-haired windbag will not be elected. Don't worry about it!

mis2810

I usually keep quiet about the port but I really wish this piece of shit would just go away already instead of dragging out this torteous spin on "progress" from what looks like nothing more than a quarry dump. It beomes more obvious all the time that it was doomed from the beginning. What reputable engineering firm has to come up with such a drastic Plan B, C, D, E, F .....

Kenny

Yuppers. I can see it now. Some parking and a little shack selling bait and what not. Jetty lined on both sides with fisherman.
If you had that same picture with a low tide, it would be a short line...I'm sure most of you have noticed that the pictures that are put out for the general population to admire, are always taken at the top of a high tide.

jerry

I usually keep quiet about the port but I really wish this piece of shit would just go away already instead of dragging out this torteous spin on "progress" from what looks like nothing more than a quarry dump. It beomes more obvious all the time that it was doomed from the beginning. What reputable engineering firm has to come up with such a drastic Plan B, C, D, E, F .....
you know the real estate hucksters are screwed when they lose El Tiburon..

playaperro

El Pirata
More progress.
Serenity prayer time.

ben21

Yep I said this when the jetty started (how long has it been now?) that they just need to start thinking about how to pivot from the dumb cruise ship idea. Vendors could line the beginning of it, maybe fishing at the end, a bar in between? The next "phase" should be how to make the thing a little nicer looking, and then start the aforementioned development.

jerry

Yep I said this when the jetty started (how long has it been now?) that they just need to start thinking about how to pivot from the dumb cruise ship idea. Vendors could line the beginning of it, maybe fishing at the end, a bar in between? The next "phase" should be how to make the thing a little nicer looking, and then start the aforementioned development.
jetty_midpoint1_50.jpg lets bet...i say this will be as good as it gets.....

marybna

I like the fact that they mentioned doing something about the unfinished projects. I know that happened in San Carlos.