Looking to work in PP any ideas? (serious question)

The best ideas come to you when drinking on the beach. Like when you wish there was a person that could haul all your beach stuff up to your condo because your to tired from relaxing. The "No Dinero" signs, beach chair / umbrella rentals, wind deflectors, beer carts and sooo many more.

jerry

The best ideas come to you when drinking on the beach. Like when you wish there was a person that could haul all your beach stuff up to your condo because your to tired from relaxing. The "No Dinero" signs, beach chair / umbrella rentals, wind deflectors, beer carts and sooo many more.

jerry

Just the fact you have to tout the PBR of Mexico rather than a Mexican craft beer like menerva (which is fighting corrupt Mexican beer monopoly) is sad.When we can get on tap beers by Perro Negro from Guadalajara, Insurgente from Tijuana, Libertadores from Michoacan and the Baja Brewing Company from Los Cabos I will buy you Mexabillys one.

Last edited:
Just the fact you have to tout the PBR of Mexico rather than a Mexican craft beer like menerva (which is fighting corrupt Mexican beer monopoly) is sad.When we can get on tap beers by Perro Negro from Guadalajara, Insurgente from Tijuana, Libertadores from Michoacan and the Baja Brewing Company from Los Cabos I will buy you Mexabillys one.
Beer Snob ;)

Russ: are there small brewers in Mexico? How hard is it to be properly licensed to set up a small brew pub ( my dream), sorry for the multiple questions.

Become the local Uber operative or an Air B&B type service. the software these companies operate on is incredible and so well thought out I think the software platform itself lends itself to a huge variety of service businesses.

jerry

Brewing some of this up might get a few customers at Gary's Bar...
On the website, The People’s Guide to Mexico, a short history of beer south of the U.S. border is offered. “The original Mexican artisan brewers were the Huichole and Tarahumara Indians who brewed (and still brew) a corn beer called tesgüino.”

InkaRoads

cronopiador
................ “The original Mexican artisan brewers were the Huichole and Tarahumara Indians who brewed (and still brew) a corn beer called tesgüino.”
In Southern Peru there is a beer made of corn called "chicha de jora" if you drink one glass you are drunk and the worst is it taste so good you can not have only one glass!!!!

Although now a days it is made differently, back in the day the indians will chew the corn and then spit it for the fermentation process. I have tried both methods and to tell you the true the original version was better tasting and getting you drunk too!!

jerry

In Southern Peru there is a beer made of corn called "chicha de jora" if you drink one glass you are drunk and the worst is it taste so good you can not have only one glass!!!!

Although now a days it is made differently, back in the day the indians will chew the corn and then spit it for the fermentation process. I have tried both methods and to tell you the true the original version was better tasting and getting you drunk too!!
If we ever take a road trip to Southern Peru in My 1965 Ford Ranchero remind me not to order the corn beer Old Style...

jerry

Gary if you had around fifty grand you could get in the asparagus game.Partner with a farmer,Rent or buy unused crop land and start growing.People have fiebre espárragos down my way as it is a money maker.

I'd get in line for a Peyote Pale

How about a business that renters can place a grocery order for cooking in condos, and is delivered upon arrival or stocked beforehand. Would be great for weekend renters who want to eat in but dont want to waste valuable beach time going grocery shopping.

How about a business that renters can place a grocery order for cooking in condos, and is delivered upon arrival or stocked beforehand. Would be great for weekend renters who want to eat in but dont want to waste valuable beach time going grocery shopping.
I know I would be among the first customers. One problem would be having a reliable source of produce (mushrooms, for example), so that the "order form" would be consistent.

Yes, produce would be tough one. Basics like breakfast ( coffee, creamer etc ) lunch items would be good and then can eat dinner out. Desserts and wines / champagne for special occasions too.

jerry

Private chef maybe