Looking to work in PP any ideas? (serious question)

garyd

How about a business that renters can place a grocery order for cooking in condos, and is delivered upon arrival or stocked beforehand. Would be great for weekend renters who want to eat in but dont want to waste valuable beach time going grocery shopping.
I like the idea. Thanks

Derek

A service I use where I live delivers food from all the local restaurants online and charges 5$ plus tip. You go online and the site has all the restaurants menus and you just click on what you want.

garyd

A service I use where I live delivers food from all the local restaurants online and charges 5$ plus tip. You go online and the site has all the restaurants menus and you just click on what you want.
Sounds like a great possibility

jerry

Gary, wait until they fire the cops in RP like they did in Caborca. Then apply for a job. Probably hire you on the spot!
No kidding, Gary could offer his service as a bodyguard...two retired teachers left RP a few weeks ago and were murdered near Magdalena,25% of the Santa Ana cops got the boot,Sonoyta is already controlled by criminals...yikes Following a translate from a Caborca story
"Sonoyta is another population that despite being small is at the mercy of crime, to an authority with clear commitments and cronyism with crime, shootings are our daily bread, spreading fear and uncertainty in one part of the population, the other part already accustomed unfortunately.
Without going too far Caborca, last weekend for dawn Sunday to be exact reported shootings in different parts of the city, which is not learned in the absence of reports of people injured, but the explosions are there, who or because he ? It is not known.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
........last weekend for dawn Sunday to be exact reported shootings in different parts of the city, which is not learned in the absence of reports of people injured, but the explosions are there, who or because he ? It is not known.
Jerry, our neighborhood is not getting any better in the last week alone I have heard gun fire day after day after day, it sounds like a battle field and of course the cops and sirens to follow and what is worst a lot of the cops in here a corrupted beating people without any valid reason, I will be moving to Mexico soon as the USA is getting worst and worst every day that goes by!!!!

jerry

Not on the same level as Y Griega or Caborca right now..Sonoyta too....and when you do call the police they are not part of the problem.Still I am excited you two are moving to Mexico and need to talk to you about some projects I have been thinking about...stealing a idea from Gary's idea thread stuff!

garyd

Not on the same level as Y Griega or Caborca right now..Sonoyta too....and when you do call the police they are not part of the problem.Still I am excited you two are moving to Mexico and need to talk to you about some projects I have been thinking about...stealing a idea from Gary's idea thread stuff!
What about me????? :cool:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Jerry, believe me I have a sack full of ideas, sorry garyd the good ones I keep for myself until I implement them, then they can be modified or even improve by anybody!
we have a gold mine here in Tucson but we do not want to build it as we want to move to Mexico, so it will be for sale in a couple of month or as soon as we get the paperwork ready then things are going to start moving at the speed of lightning for us!!!! Visas on the work, no more beach time for me it is going to be ALL beach PERIOD!!!!!............and Tecate

garyd

Jerry, believe me I have a sack full of ideas, sorry garyd the good ones I keep for myself until I implement them, then they can be modified or even improve by anybody!
we have a gold mine here in Tucson but we do not want to build it as we want to move to Mexico, so it will be for sale in a couple of month or as soon as we get the paperwork ready then things are going to start moving at the speed of lightning for us!!!! Visas on the work, no more beach time for me it is going to be ALL beach PERIOD!!!!!............and Tecate
Buena suerte

playaperro

El Pirata
Jerry, our neighborhood is not getting any better in the last week alone I have heard gun fire day after day after day, it sounds like a battle field and of course the cops and sirens to follow and what is worst a lot of the cops in here a corrupted beating people without any valid reason, I will be moving to Mexico soon as the USA is getting worst and worst every day that goes by!!!!
Hasta la vista amigo, I happen to like both countries, I never understood why people throw rocks when they leave, just messing with you, see you on the malecon or beach.

jerry

Hasta la vista amigo, I happen to like both countries, I never understood why people throw rocks when they leave, just messing with you, see you on the malecon or beach.
All I know is the road that will go along the Sasabe-Libertad pipeline will make Perro and my ride to hang in both flawed but beautiful countries a lot shorter...plus we can meet for lunch in Caborca on the way there and the way back....the seafood street food across from Ace Hardware in Caborca cannot be beat

playaperro

El Pirata
All I know is the road that will go along the Sasabe-Libertad pipeline will make Perro and my ride to hang in both flawed but beautiful countries a lot shorter...plus we can meet for lunch in Caborca on the way there and the way back....the seafood street food across from Ace Hardware in Caborca cannot be beat
Asi es! Arriba, abajo, al centro, adentro!
Salud!

MIRAMAR

Jerry, I've been wondering for a long time when they're going to finish that road- which will be complete sooner: The Port or the Road to Caborca??

jerry

Jerry, I've been wondering for a long time when they're going to finish that road- which will be complete sooner: The Port or the Road to Caborca??
It is sort of cloudy in the old 8-ball on when but due to US enviromental issues ( now solved with a huge chunk of cask extorted from those Texas Elpaso devils) the Mexicans are moving South to North.It just crossed the highway by Kino and headed up...Two years?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Inka- where do you live in Tucson? I'm sorry to hear about the crime.
Very centrally located, used to be nice about 30 yrs ago when I moved in, but in the last 5 to 6 years, along with the economy, it started to go down as rentals needed to be rented and some not so good characters moved in and it seems that some of their friends followed them to fill the territory with their graffiti and extra curricular activities!!!

jerry

Very centrally located, used to be nice about 30 yrs ago when I moved in, but in the last 5 to 6 years, along with the economy, it started to go down as rentals needed to be rented and some not so good characters moved in and it seems that some of their friends followed them to fill the territory with their graffiti and extra curricular activities!!!
Same with AZBeachboy ( chuck) and my hood Pima and Alvernon and north.....a real real good neighborhood association has helped a lot but damn do I miss my beyond complete tool box boosted from my carport the night of the big storm this fall.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Now going back to the thread, garyd what I have found helped me the most becoming self employed was to look at my experience and pick the one activity I enjoy doing the most and since you like it it will be a joy to do it day after day, the best part is that you know how to do it and if it is service oriented even better as repeat business never ends, your good attitude and quality work shows miles away and years of recommendation letters tells me so!!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
.....a real real good neighborhood association has helped a lot ........
YUP!! The Botanical Gardens really stood in the front line and took care of the communication among the district keeping us all on top of what is going on and what to to do fight it, I believe Michelle, sorry don't remember her last name, was the lady in charge from their end, very nice person!!