Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This complete thread is uncalled for by the way it has evolved. What's even worse is that you and Tyler haven't done shit to intervene. Joe is just as as bad if not worse. And if sexual harassment isn't enough we can get our fill of racial slurs directly from the asshat from Yuma. You want to talk that shit in private or take it to the one hidden page (is that still here? I haven't looked for is since last time I was banned).
Yes, I was deeply offended by Queen. I agree. This has to stop. I just can't for the life of me put your name on anything meaningful on this forum? When you say you've been banned before, I assume it wasn't for sharing meaningful information about Rocky Point.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Queen has 342 postings on this site. 173 are about Trump. 82 are about me. 80 are sexually offending references and 7 have actually contained one word pertaining to Rocky Point or Sonora/Sonoyta.

Kenny

Well Known Member
So you're saying, not really a positive contributor to our community. ;)
I'm impressed with your research.
A quick look shows Stevie boy had one post that wasn't on this subject, his first, and it was how to open a car without a key and he used only two words. Slim Jim.

C25 Doug

Do I just ban everyone? Yes, there's plenty of shit that's uncalled for, but there's a ton of good current information.

I let the kindergarteners play to a point. Use the Ignore feature for those that trip your trigger and you won't see their nonsense. Thanks!

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
You're welcome!
Yes. There are a couple of spamming trolls who unspool their chaff here for all to wonder at without demonstrating any knowledge or appreciation of Rocky Point. I have just engaged the ignore button on one of them.

ernesto

Well Known Member
So what do you suppose people think that are researching this tourist destination when they land on this site? I have found in my travels that the further I get from the US the less rude Americans you see. Too damn close I guess. It's my town , but I seldom venture out.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
So what do you suppose people think that are researching this tourist destination when they land on this site? I have found in my travels that the further I get from the US the less rude American you see. Too damn close I guess
I was in Rocky Point from January to the end of June, and I’ll be back every several weeks through the summer. The chaos and rudeness on this forum and most of the Facebook pages is in no way reflected by the kindness of the actual expats you meet in Rocky Point. Maybe there are some rough edges in places I don’t go, but then I don’t have any reason to go looking for bad behavior.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Hey Steve, I still have that HUNDO right here with your name on it if you still want to bet on the 2020 outcome????? Put your money where your mouth is. I figure since I get to Penasco 10 times per year which is 1/5th of the years weekends and you get to Penasco 6 x's more than me then we have a really good chance of being in Penasco at the same time at least one time in a given year. So this should make collecting of the money really easy.

Your boy ain't looking too good now my man. All but DONE! Only a matter of time now Steve.
Come on November 3 , can't wait .

playaperro

El Pirata
Ha dog. You and I fought for years about anything and everything and had a damn good time doing it. You'd cuss me out. I'd say you can't use language like that on here, knowing Stuart would laugh while reading it, and off we'd go with our nonsense. I can't remember one darn thing we argued about, but if you do, bring it on dog, bring it on.;)
I have no clue what you talking about, I did have a go round or two with Jerry but that ended up good, I actually met him in Tucson buying plants at the u of a gardens on Campbell Limberlost area. He did post a lot of off the wall stuff but that’s who he is, I do remember you wanted to drive down to Tucson and find me , NASCAR sprint cars, Chari used to text me almost every day checking on me see how I was doing to leave you alone along with rocky point joe. Sorry to here she passed. Kenny you did torment rocky Point joe I still remember when he signed off.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I have no clue what you talking about, I did have a go round or two with Jerry but that ended up good, I actually met him in Tucson buying plants at the u of a gardens on Campbell Limberlost area. He did post a lot of off the wall stuff but that’s who he is, I do remember you wanted to drive down to Tucson and find me , NASCAR sprint cars, Chari used to text me almost every day checking on me see how I was doing to leave you alone along with rocky point joe. Sorry to here she passed. Kenny you did torment rocky Point joe I still remember when he signed off.
That MONKEY ON A JET SKI?!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I still remember the memes ~~~~ JAJAJA~~~~`````

Kenny

Well Known Member
Of course, you don't, and I sure as hell never wanted to find you. Why in God's name would I have wanted to? Chari and her friend met my friends and me at Manzanita Speedway for the closing of the track, the Last Dance show, and hector/Happy and I met a USA raceway to watch the SPRINT CARS a couple of times. Torment? I love that, but please, stop being so dramatic.Start-Wildflowers 866.jpg

Kenny

Well Known Member
Rocky point Joe kept putting his face in the fan and then bitched when the blades hit him.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
I’ve just added another to my ignore list. Pretty soon I will get mostly Rocky Point news when I come to this forum!

on the subject of Rocky Point, the protests in Sonyota are continuing to obstruct travel from Lukeville. I’m planning to come down next weekend and will enter through San Louis.